- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- Apollo 13 Astronaut to Visit The Tulsa Air and Space Museum October 8, 2022
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
"It is my top priority to pass and advocate for transformative and equitable legislation at all levels of government that will positively impact residents of our city," said Mayor Lightfoot. "With almost 20 years of experience working with members of our City Council, Beth brings an impressive resume and a deep passion for public service. I have full confidence in Beth's ability to lead the Intergovernmental Affairs team. I also want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Manny for his relentless efforts on behalf of our city and its residents. Manny championed some of the biggest milestones for my administration, including multiple budgets, the Chicago Casino, and Civilian Oversight of police, and I am grateful for his efforts."
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
"I am honored and thrilled to take on such an important role," said Beth Beatty. "This is an amazing opportunity for me to support Mayor Lightfoot's track record of advocating for stronger neighborhoods and social and economic growth for our residents."
Prior to rejoining the Intergovernmental Affairs team earlier this year, Beatty served as Deputy Director of Financial Policy in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, where she helped to negotiate and manage contracts totaling over $3.5 billion in value.
Beatty began her City Hall career as a policy analyst for Alderman Gene Schulter, and worked for Alderman Debra Silverstein and President Pro Tempore Margaret Laurino. Prior to that, she served as a Law Clerk for the Illinois Supreme Court's Third Judicial District.
Beatty holds a Bachelor of Arts from St. Mary's College and a Juris Doctor Degree from The John Marshall Law School.
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Introduced to City Council
- Chicago: Various Housing Measures Approved by City Council
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Together We Heal Creative Place Program Grantees
- Chicago: Various Housing Measures Introduced to City Council
- City Council Adopts Mayor Lightfoot's 2022 Energy Transformation Code, Putting Chicago at Forefront of Global Efforts to Address Climate Change
- Chicago: City Council Passes Bodily Autonomy Ordinance in an Effort to Protect Those Seeking Reproductive Healthcare
- Chicago: City Council Passes Gender Identity Option in City Documents
- Personal Delivery Device (PDD) Pilot Program Passes Chicago City Council
- Fuel Surcharge for Chicago Licensed Taxicabs Passes City Council
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Provi Hires Former Facebook Executive As New SVP of Strategic Partnerships
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mayor Lightfoot, Alderman Dowell, and DCASE Introduce Ordinance to Rename Chicago's Oldest House in Honor of Bishop Ford
- Mayor Lightfoot Introduces Ordinance to Make Expanded Outdoor Dining a Permanent Feature in Chicago
- First Trust Expands its Target Outcome ETFs® lineup with September Enhance & Moderate Buffer ETF Series
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry