During this time, citizens will be unable to conduct regular walk-in business at the Naperville Police Department, 1350 Aurora Ave., and are asked to use the following alternative methods:
- In an emergency, dial 9-1-1 File a non-emergency police report at https://www.naperville.il.us/npdonlinereporting File a FOIA request at https://www.naperville.il.us/foia Pay a parking ticket online at https://napervillecitations.t2hosted.com/ or in person at the City of Naperville's Finance Department, 400 S. Eagle Street, Naperville, IL 60540 Appeal a parking ticket at https://napervillecitations.t2hosted.com/
More on illi News
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
During construction, citizens can speak to police department personnel by calling the records section at (630) 420-6157, the department's non-emergency number at (630) 420-6666 or by utilizing the red phone located outside the front doors of the police department.
Pending unforeseen delays or circumstances, the flooring installation will be complete Saturday, April 27.
The flooring replacement is part of a larger lobby remodel, which is expected to take five weeks to complete. Beginning Monday, April 29, a temporary entrance to the department's community room will be established to the right of the department's front doors, granting citizen access to front desk and records staff for the remainder of the remodeling project, which includes an upgrade to the area's electrical system, security enhancements, an update to the front desk, new furniture and fresh paint.
In this temporary location, regular hours of operations will be resumed. Front desk staff will be available to the public from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. on weekdays and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays. Records staff will be available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pending unforeseen delays, department operations will return to normal on Monday, May 20.
Latest on illi News
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- Pinnacle Welcomes Greg Frankowiak As Senior Consulting Actuary
- sPACYcLOUd Lounge Kicks Off 10th Annual Hemp History Week® To D.C
- Ironside Human Resources - Continues to Grow
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Kevin Duffy, on Newest Acquisition
- Toronto Digital Marketing Agency Receives 2019 City Excellence Award
- Is Your Workplace Toxic? Discover What You Can Do About It
- Indeck Group of Companies to Attend 2019 IDEA Conference
- PINC selected 2019 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- Afero Introduces ABLE™ Technology, Low-Cost Secure BLE-to-Internet Connectivity for Point-of-Sale Devices
- Poplar Grove, Illinois Publisher Releases Two New Books
- Kenya's First Lady to Keynote 2nd Annual Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Conf June 13-14 sponsored by the Medical Benevolence Foundation
- Advanced ENT Launches New Patient Experience to Improve Access
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Signs First Executive Order to Limit Aldermanic Prerogative