During this time, citizens will be unable to conduct regular walk-in business at the Naperville Police Department, 1350 Aurora Ave., and are asked to use the following alternative methods:
- In an emergency, dial 9-1-1 File a non-emergency police report at https://www.naperville.il.us/npdonlinereporting File a FOIA request at https://www.naperville.il.us/foia Pay a parking ticket online at https://napervillecitations.t2hosted.com/ or in person at the City of Naperville's Finance Department, 400 S. Eagle Street, Naperville, IL 60540 Appeal a parking ticket at https://napervillecitations.t2hosted.com/
More on illi News
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Darin Buford Named Director for Northwestern Mutual – Chicago
- Amazing 81 Year Old Woman saves 800 dogs in 7 years!
During construction, citizens can speak to police department personnel by calling the records section at (630) 420-6157, the department's non-emergency number at (630) 420-6666 or by utilizing the red phone located outside the front doors of the police department.
Pending unforeseen delays or circumstances, the flooring installation will be complete Saturday, April 27.
The flooring replacement is part of a larger lobby remodel, which is expected to take five weeks to complete. Beginning Monday, April 29, a temporary entrance to the department's community room will be established to the right of the department's front doors, granting citizen access to front desk and records staff for the remainder of the remodeling project, which includes an upgrade to the area's electrical system, security enhancements, an update to the front desk, new furniture and fresh paint.
In this temporary location, regular hours of operations will be resumed. Front desk staff will be available to the public from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. on weekdays and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays. Records staff will be available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pending unforeseen delays, department operations will return to normal on Monday, May 20.
Latest on illi News
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
- LeFrois Expands Rochester with Two New Business Parks
- Can car rental services in Malta help improve the island's problems?
- Harshness Environment Anti- Corrosion - Sunkye Glass-Sintered Sealing Application & Solutions
- Reborn at 50! Chicago's original school of improvisation, Players Workshop, reopens with a new mission
- Mondo providing track for Footspeed competition at Aug. 23 Saint Sabina Block Party
- Goldblum, Levi, Guttenberg Q&A's, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Chicago
- Land of Hope: Silk Painting by Oleh Chuyko
- Director and Producer Alon Juwal joins the Israeli Academy of Film and Television
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Nearly $6 Million In Departmental Savings And Efficiencies Stemming From Operational And Process Improvements
- United® Real Estate Group Ranks as One of the Fastest-Growing Companies for the Fourth Time
- Ken Hawkins Joins Pinnacle Actuarial Resources as Consulting Actuary
- Mayor Lightfoot Launches Chicago Energy Rating System
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks