"Jackie has played a key role in our IT department since 2017, when she first joined the City as our Public Safety IT Manager," City Manager Doug Krieger said. "Her 30 years in leadership roles at AT&T/Lucent/Nokia, which included project management and leadership on a global scale, coupled with her experience of ongoing initiatives at the City, position her well to support our organization's technology transformation. I welcome Jackie to her new role and look forward to her leadership in IT."
Nguyen has served as the City's interim IT Director since April 2019. During that time, she has focused on assessing Naperville's short- and long-term business needs and analyzing processes related to deployment of ongoing initiatives, such as the City's Enterprise Resource Planning system. As Public Safety IT Manager, Nguyen was instrumental in delivering key technology initiatives to improve business operations and reduce response time, including modernizing reporting platforms, deploying a new fire station alerting system and obtaining grant funding for upcoming large-scale initiatives, including Next Generation 9-1-1.
More on illi News
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
Prior to her time serving the City of Naperville, Nguyen held the role of R&D Senior Director at Nokia, where she led a global team of 300 people and oversaw numerous strategic projects and product deployments, all of which were delivered on time and meeting key performance indicators. She has also held positions with Alcatel-Lucent and AT&T.
"To be named to a position that so closely aligns with my personal values and professional passions is truly an honor," Nguyen said. "Over the past two years, I have had the privilege of working with many talented and dedicated professionals in Naperville. To serve this organization and community by overseeing the technology that helps drive our city is fulfilling yet humbling. I look forward to using my experience, work ethic, teaming skills and passion to serve others and help transform Naperville's technology roadmap."
Nguyen's position is effective immediately.
Latest on illi News
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- CDI Global Welcomes Saxenhammer & Co. as a New Member Firm in Germany
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Advisor Timothy Ninowski Receives CFP® Certification
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Reservations Now Open for Chicago Restaurant Week 2020
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Major International Indoor Soccer League Announces New Indoor Pro League Debut 2020
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- R.J. O'Brien Wins 2019 FOW International Award for Non-Bank FCM of the Year, Taking Category for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- The Lashe® Announces New Professional Pricing for Lash Aftercare Products
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Mayor Lightfoot Announces Gia Biagi to Serve as Commissioner for the Chicago Department of Transportation
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot