The executive order, which is available on the City's website at www.naperville.il.us/coronavirus-resources, extends all currently issued liquor licenses that were due to expire on April 30, 2020, and suspends the City's liquor license renewal process and any associated late fees. The order will remain in effect until a future date to be determined by the Mayor, who also serves as the City's Liquor Commissioner.
More on illi News
- Naperville Police Arrest Subject for Possession of Child Pornography
- Mayor Lori Lightfoot Announces Plan to Open Chicago's Streets to Support Businesses and Help Residents in Response to Covid-19
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces New Initiatives to Encourage Citywide Participation in the 2020 Census
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
"In these uncertain times, especially for our restaurant and hospitality industry, this executive order allows our liquor license holders peace of mind and removes a timely hurdle that would be unnecessarily burdensome to both our license holding businesses and city staff," Chirico said.
Once a local state of emergency has been declared, the Mayor is authorized, through executive order, to relax City ordinances to deal with emerging issues resulting from the crisis. All executive orders issued by Mayor Chirico under the current declaration of local emergency will be posted to the City's COVID-19 webpage at www.naperville.il.us/coronavirus-resources.
Latest on illi News
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Mayor Lightfoot and CDPH Announce Chicago Ready to Begin Reopening Cautiously on Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Rally Capital Advisors Represents eDOC Communications in Sale to LCP
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Stange Law Firm, PC Adds Attorney Carmen Keller in Belleville, Illinois
- Unjacketed Flexible Stainless Steel Conduit
- Mayor Lightfoot Announces First-Ever Citywide Virtual Graduation for Chicago's High School Seniors to Take Place on June 14
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- National Van Lines Grows Philadelphia Presence
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- Stern Pinball Announces New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Machines
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1