- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Hosts the Sold-Out The Next Bestseller™ Workshop Virtually for Writers
- Coeur Mining, Inc. Announces Expiration of Tender Offer for its Outstanding 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2024
"We are excited to have Doug join the Brennan organization," said Kevin Brennan, Managing Principal at Brennan Investment Group. "Doug brings deep experience, market knowledge, and strong broker relationships which will enable us to expand our investments in key markets including Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Louisville."
More on illi News
- VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II Announces Pricing of $225 Million Initial Public Offering
- ComEd Employees Celebrate 10th Year Participating in Special Olympics Chicago's Polar Plunge
- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel
Mr. Lance brings extensive experience in industrial real estate, specifically in acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and asset management. Before joining Brennan Investment Group, he was Market Officer for the Midwest region at Dalfen Industrial. Previously, he held roles at Welsh Property Trust and First Industrial Realty Trust.
"I am honored to join one of the leading national owners and operators of industrial real estate," said Doug Lance, Vice President at Brennan Investment Group. "Brennan's national platform, strong reputation and impeccable track record will allow me to successfully grow the region, focusing on speculative and build-to-suit development, single and multi-tenant acquisitions, along with corporate real estate transactions."
About Brennan Investment Group
Brennan Investment Group, a Chicago-based private real estate investment firm, acquires, develops, and operates industrial properties in select major metropolitan markets throughout the United States. Since 2010, Brennan Investment Group has acquired over $4 billion in industrial real estate. The company's current portfolio spans 30 states and encompasses 45 million square feet.
More on illi News
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Naperville: Estes Court Structure Fire
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- New workwear brand LIBAERTY for women in heavy-duty industries launches during Women's History Month
Brennan Investment Group co-invests with private and institutional capital to achieve outstanding risk-adjusted returns. The firm's management team is among the most accomplished in its industry, having invested in over 4,000 properties covering more than 60 cities throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.
For more information on Brennan Investment Group, go to brennanllc.com.
Contact: Anna Mandarino, [email protected]
SOURCE Brennan Investment Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- Naperville Fire Department Responds to Ogden Avenue Motel Structure Fire
- First Trust Launches the FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®(IGLD)
- U.S. Remodeler Index (USRI) Signals a 10 Percent Market Surge in 2021
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- The Blood On Our Hands, Part II: Paul Kagame and Violence in the Great Lakes Region of Africa
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Will the World Step in and Save Paul Rusesabagina?
- Chicago Interior Designer Wins International Award
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $316,250,000 Initial Public Offering
- Is the "Escape Plan" the setup for Rwanda to kill Paul Rusesabagina?
- Libras Let Go Of Heavy Burdens And Go Creative - 2021 Horoscope
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- IRI and Boston Consulting Group Announce 2020 U.S. CPG Growth Leaders List
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- Norwegian Emergency Health Services Gain Nationwide Collaboration Through Motorola Solutions' Unified Control Room Solution
- Horace Mann Puts Teachers on Track to Reach $100 Million in Public Service Loan Forgiveness