- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Naperville: Bond Set at $750,000 for Chicago Man Accused of Attempting to Rob Delivery Driver at Gunpoint
Brittany Gonzales, a Help at Home employee and recent graduate, said, "I first joined Help at Home as a Direct Support Professional and thanks to the organization's flexible scheduling, I was able to continue working part-time while completing my undergraduate education. I am now a Quality Administrator with Help at Home and I'm pursing my Master's degree! Without the ongoing support of my supervisors and colleagues, I would not be where I am in my career today and so excited about my future with this organization!"
"Our top priority is investing in our employees. New graduates like Brittany come to our organization with new ideas and great energy, and we are thrilled to support their career journeys." said Elisabeth Cox, Director of Talent Acquisition, Help at Home.
More on illi News
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
"Being included in this list is a great honor and it recognizes our commitment to recruiting, developing, and support new talent," said Chris Hocevar, CEO of Help at Home. "Many of the new graduates who joined our team in 2020 became essential workers, caring for some of our country's most vulnerable citizens while on the frontlines of the pandemic. We are honored by the compassion and dedication of these new graduates and all of the members of our Help at Home team."
The Forbes 2021 America's Best Employers for New Grads list is available here. To see additional information about Help at Home's recognition visit this link.
For more information about Help at Home, visit us at www.helpathome.com. Career opportunities can be found directly at www.careers.helpathome.com.
More on illi News
- Step Up, Stand Out and Break Through with October's First-Ever Black Professionals Month
- Disruptive PropTech platform an offshoot of online fundraising frontrunner
- Simple Mills Debuts FIRST National Advertising Campaign Titled "Live Full"
- Camping World Announces Increase in Stock Repurchase Program by $125 Million
- SIGGRAPH 2021 Honors History of Computer Graphics With First-of-its-kind Program
About Help at Home, LLC
Founded in 1975, Help at Home is the leading U.S. home care provider delivering in-home care to seniors and persons with disabilities. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the company provides home and community-based services in 12 states: Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina. Help at Home has a long history of providing quality care to more than 40,000 clients in 150+ locations by its team of dedicated caregivers and administrative employees. For more information, please visit www.helpathome.com
About the Best Employers for New Grads List
The 2021 Best Employers for New Grads list is presented by Forbes and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry-ranking provider. Based on criteria including safety of work environment, competitiveness of compensation, opportunities for advancement, effectiveness of diversity and inclusion efforts and company image, Help at Home was selected based on a survey of more than 20,000 U.S. employees.
Contact: Libby Dembski, [email protected]
SOURCE Help At Home, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Aptinyx to Participate in 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service
- Baxter Advances Enterprise Digital Transformation in Collaboration With AWS
- MTE Advisors Inc. Offering a 3-Day BRM Workshop
- Two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 92nd Annual Bud Billiken® Parade
- Sterling Partners Completes Sale of Traffic Control Leader, Statewide Safety Systems
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Keller Lenkner Named Trial Strategy Innovation Law Firm of the Year by National Law Journal and American Lawyer Media at 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards
- La Vida Baseball Launches New All-Female and Latina Multimedia Show 'Locker Room Talk' Wednesday
- Katonah Capital Partners Management LLC and Emil van Essen LLC Announce Merger
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas names Mary Ellen Podmolik as her new Director of Communications
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Bowmore® Single Malt Scotch Whisky introduces Designed by Aston Martin collection USA - English Latin America - español Deutschland - Deutsch France - Français Brazil - Português
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®
- Naperville Police Present College Safety Guide Webinar on August 5
- Beyond Protocol Launches Unhackable Blockchain-Ledger Technology to Record Proof of Ownership of Rare Collectibles