- Illinois Man spends over a million dollars creating a prank phone call website and app
- New blog shares helpful information and inspiration about Charcuterie Boards
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
Founded in 2011 by Michael Morcos, Jonathan Hylton and Stewart Beach, Clear Perspective provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management services to individual and institutional clients. As part of its financial planning process, Clear Perspective's wealth advisors provide clients with behavioral counseling to help them mitigate risk and reach their financial goals. The firm currently has 10 employees, including 7 advisors, who serve entrepreneurs, business owners, corporate executives and other clients and their families.
"Clear Perspective recently celebrated its 10-year anniversary, and after several years of strong organic growth, we knew that to continue on our growth path we would benefit from the support of a strategic partner that was culturally aligned with our values and client-first philosophy," said Mr. Morcos. "We chose Hightower because it not only brings institutional-quality infrastructure and services such as technology, compliance, finance, marketing and HR support, but also offers access to some of the most experienced wealth management minds in the business."
More on illi News
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Vaccines Market worth $149.2 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IAA Secures Ground for New UK Branch in Bristol
- FTX US Closes $400M Series A Round
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
Hightower, which seeks to invest in advisory businesses with successful track records of consistent organic growth, was drawn to Clear Perspective's experienced management, multi-generational advisory team and fiduciary-based culture and approach.
"Clear Perspective is a highly successful business with long-standing clients, double-digit organic growth and an independent, entrepreneurial mindset," said Hightower Chairman and CEO Bob Oros. "Our organization is excited to collaborate with Michael, Jonathan, Stewart and the team on strategies to add value to their client relationships and accelerate new business. We are honored to be supporting them in the next chapter of their growth."
Hightower offers its 120 advisory businesses in 34 states and the District of Columbia a range of services designed to catalyze and accelerate growth. Services include business strategy consulting, leadership and team development, marketing support, technology, investment management support, compliance, accounting, payroll and human resources. Inorganic growth services include M&A sourcing, valuation, deal structuring, due diligence, legal and regulatory, pre- and post-close integration, and capital resources for transactions. Advisory groups that partner with Hightower also gain access to economies of scale, deep industry relationships and a nationwide advisor community.
More on illi News
- Epazz Introduces Affordable Metaverse Solution for Businesses, Governments and Healthcare Providers to Collaborate in a Real-time 3D Environment
- Basketball's Next Generation Is Here! McDonald's® USA Reveals the Final Rosters for the 2022 McDonald's All American Games
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business' Physician Leadership Program Integrates People and Data to Build Better Healthcare
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, Cook County Board President Preckwinkle and Governor Pritzker Partner to Host 'Readiness Summit' For Cook County Nonprofits, Community Organizations, and Small Businesses
As of September 30, 2021, Hightower's assets under administration (AUA) were approximately $132.2 billion, and its assets under management (AUM) were $104.1 billion.
The Clear Perspective transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Hightower is a wealth management firm that provides investment, financial and retirement planning services to individuals, foundations and family offices, as well as 401(k) consulting and cash management services to corporations. Hightower's capital solutions, operational support services, size and scale empower its vibrant community of independent-minded wealth advisors to grow their businesses and help their clients achieve their vision of "well-th. rebalanced." Based in Chicago with advisors across the U.S., the firm operates as a registered investment advisor (RIA). Learn more about Hightower's collaborative business model at www.hightoweradvisors.com.
Securities offered through Hightower Securities, LLC member FINRA/SIPC. Hightower Advisors, LLC is a SEC registered investment advisor.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting for First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Domestic ETF and First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Developed International ETF
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- ROTI PAYS PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR NEW APP…SERIOUSLY!
- Consolidated Communications Helps Parents Keep Kids Safe During Data Privacy Week
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following Data Breach at StarTek, Inc
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- NM-Chicago Elevates Tina Donoghue to Senior Director of Selection and Recruiter Development
- ITsavvy Announces ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- Banyan Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $241.5 Million Initial Public Offering
- New Report: US Physician Board Certification Continues to Grow
- Prime Managed Technology Solutions Announces Substantial Increase in IT Spending to Come in 2022
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, CTA, City and Federal Leaders Commemorate Completion of New Red-Purple Bypass, Announce Upcoming Historic Work in Red & Purple Modernization (RPM) Phase One Project
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Smokeball Ranked Top Legal Case Management Software by G2
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- Ultrasound Market worth $9.0 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- NextGen Growth Partners Invests in D.A.W.G.S. Inc.
- Green Ammonia Market Worth $5,415 Million by 2030 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™