- Form 8.3 - Bally's Corporation - 469
- Pappas teams up with Candace Jordan and Luxe Bloom on Mother's Day - 464
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads - 390
"We are thrilled to welcome Nathan to our premier Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Practices," said Charles Ruck, Global Chair of Latham's Corporate Department. "The world of corporate transactions continues to see heavy activity, and we remain committed to further growing in line with our clients' needs. Nathan's work representing some of the world's leading private equity firms, combined with his public M&A experience, is a perfect complement to our global platform."
Cathy Birkeland, Office Managing Partner of Latham & Watkins in Chicago, added: "Nathan is a fantastic addition to our strong Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Practices in Chicago, which function as key drivers of the firm's global M&A and PE Practices. He has an excellent reputation in the market for his high caliber of work, and we are excited to welcome him to the team in Chicago to serve our Midwestern, national, and international clients on their most sophisticated deals."
More on illi News
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- In-Car Video Technology from Motorola Solutions Assisting U.K. Police to "Help Reduce Road Risk and Increase Safety"
Paul Sheridan, Global Chair of the Private Equity Practice at Latham, added: "Nathan has worked on some of the most complex transactions in the market across a variety of industries and geographies. His experience, commercial approach, and collegial spirit will be of tremendous benefit to our clients."
"Latham is an international leader in both M&A and private equity with an unmatched integrated global platform," said Davis. "I am equally drawn to Latham for its entrepreneurial spirit and culture of collaboration and teamwork. I very much look forward to being a part of this tremendous firm."
Davis joins Latham from Kirkland & Ellis in Chicago. He received his JD, magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, from the University of Minnesota Law School.
About Latham & Watkins (lw.com)
Latham & Watkins delivers innovative solutions to complex legal and business challenges around the world. From a global platform, our lawyers advise clients on market-shaping transactions, high-stakes litigation and trials, and sophisticated regulatory matters. Latham is one of the world's largest providers of pro bono services, steadfastly supports initiatives designed to advance diversity within the firm and the legal profession, and is committed to exploring and promoting environmental sustainability.
More on illi News
- Announcing "My Way Your Way Our Way", Bashiri Johnson's New Video & Single released on Life In Rhythm Media
- RMB Capital Proposes a Spin-Off of Nippon Columbia and Other Measures to Increase Value at Faith Ltd.
- Havas Chicago Appoints Industry Highflier Myra Nussbaum as Chief Creative Officer
- WT Group Welcomes David MacDonald as Director of Business Development
- Teledyne Storm Unveils New Cable Family of Test Leads Offering Extended Useful Life: Storm-Test™
Notes to Editors
1 Latham & Watkins operates worldwide as a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware (USA) with affiliated limited liability partnerships conducting the practice in France, Hong Kong, Italy, Singapore, and the United Kingdom and as an affiliated partnership conducting the practice in Japan. Latham & Watkins operates in South Korea as a Foreign Legal Consultant Office. Latham & Watkins works in cooperation with the Law Office of Salman M. Al-Sudairi in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Charles Ruck, Global Chair, Corporate Department, +1.212.418.7625
Cathy Birkeland, Chicago Office Managing Partner, +1.312.876.7681
Paul Sheridan, Global Chair, Private Equity Practice, +1.202.637.2287
SOURCE Latham & Watkins
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- ExteNet Systems Announces Successful Closing of Manulife Investment
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Datalogics Inc. Announces New Cloud-based PDF Processing Products on Zapier and Amazon Web Services
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Lifetimeaward by Telewellness sponsoring LSX Healthspan show along with industry leaders
- ADM to Build New Soy Crushing Facility in North Dakota to Meet Increasing Demand for Renewable Products
- Charleston Entrepreneur, Blake Miller, Increases Stake in Charleston Roofs and Windows
- Industrial Steam has completed the install of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Five Business Intelligence Tools to Save Your Bottom Line
- CPG e-Commerce Without Business Intelligence
- Good, Better, Best: Evaluating e-Commerce Analytics Tools
- Naperville Fire Department Responds to Car in Pond
- Registration Now Available for Open Apereo 2021!
- BERNINA of America Joins Creativity Shell to Sew Love Bugs for Youth Mental Health Awareness Month
- Benson Hill – Sustainable Food Technology Company Driving the Plant-Based Food Revolution – to Combine With Star Peak Corp II
- Celebrating Nat'l Farmworker Women's Health Week
- African Crypto Exchange Processes Over $3.2 billion in Transactions, Announces Global Expansion
- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program