- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc - 232
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition - 231
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc - 208
The Lincoln President's Award is issued annually in the spring to a select group of Lincoln dealerships who achieved the highest levels of sales, service, customer satisfaction, and sales effectiveness during the previous year.
"This is an annual award for exceeding customer expectations," explained Dan Marks, President of Libertyville Lincoln. "The pursuit of excellence required to achieve the Lincoln President's Award requires hard work and passion on a daily basis."
This prestigious award salutes the top-performing Lincoln dealerships throughout the nation that embrace Lincoln's philosophies in automotive retailing and achieve among the highest levels of customer satisfaction in both sales and service.
"We have a great group of dedicated employees and managers at Libertyville Lincoln who really understand our company-wide commitment to customer service," said Marks. "Even in the face of the pandemic, our team was able to make each customer feel like they were having an exceptional experience while visiting our dealership."
More on illi News
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Robert Katz, M.D. Elected Chair, Lupus Society of Illinois Board of Directors
- Naperville: Bond set at $150,000 for man accused of Possession of Child Pornography
- Cobalt Adds Newly Designed One and Two Channel 3G-SDI Models
- Marine Survey Completed for the "GigNet-1" Subsea Cable System
Nationwide, less than 10% of Lincoln dealerships were awarded the 2020 Lincoln President's Award.
This year was a particular challenge, but we moved quickly to put our customers' safety and comfort first," said Glenn Bockwinkel, Director of Operations at Libertyville Lincoln. "Our sales and service team did an excellent job adapting, and the customer response was overwhelmingly positive."
Libertyville Lincoln will be striving to become a repeat recipient of the "Lincoln President's Award" in 2021.
About Libertyville Lincoln - Libertyville Lincoln is a family-owned retail automotive dealership located in Lake County, Illinois, a northern suburb of the city of Chicago. The store's annual sales volume makes it the largest stand-alone Lincoln dealership in Lake County. The dealership is well-known for its commitment to customer service in both new car sales and service. Additionally, Libertyville Lincoln is a Lincoln Black Label dealership, representing the ultimate expression of the Lincoln ownership experience in both design and service. For more information, visit https://www.libertyville-lincoln.com/.
Dan Marks, President, Libertyville Lincoln 1-847-367-1700
Glenn Bockwinkel, Director of Operations, Libertyville Lincoln 1-847-367-1700
SOURCE Libertyville Lincoln
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- edjuster Field Claims Team Manages Largest Catastrophic Content Claims Event in North America
- BoatBlurb.com Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Record Monthly Traffic
- 26th Annual AfroSolo Arts Festival - Black Voices: Our Stories, Our Lives - June 9-13 and 17-20, 2021
- Back to Eden, Back to Miami Swim Week
- Another successful phone bank as Pappas and Chatman of ABC 7 Chicago return $2.7 million more to property owners
- Naperville Residents Invited to "Chat with the Chief" on May 25
- 3 Must Have Beach Accessories for Summer 2021
- Explore welcomes Ilya Polyakov to roster
- MBK Senior Living Annouces Promotion of Engle and Hill
- IDEX Corporation Increases Regular Quarterly Dividend Eight Percent
- Treacy & Company Expands Innovation Practice with addition of Francesco Fazio as Senior Partner
- Naperville: Distracted Driving Enforcement Campaign Nets 90 Handsfree Law Citations
- Camping World Announces Acquisition of Boat-N-RV Superstore in South Carolina
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- In-Car Video Technology from Motorola Solutions Assisting U.K. Police to "Help Reduce Road Risk and Increase Safety"
- Announcing "My Way Your Way Our Way", Bashiri Johnson's New Video & Single released on Life In Rhythm Media
- RMB Capital Proposes a Spin-Off of Nippon Columbia and Other Measures to Increase Value at Faith Ltd.