- DCA Virtual: Two Decades Since the SBA Has Been Reauthorized – Is This the Year?
- TRICOCI UNIVERSITY OF BEAUTY CULTURE NAMED BEST BEAUTY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY
- The Official Drink Of Juneteenth Atlanta 2023
CHICAGO, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a year of outstanding client satisfaction and communications excellence, Morreale Communications announced today it had won coveted Gold and Silver Stevie® Awards in the 19th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor women executives, entrepreneurs, employees and the companies they run– worldwide. The Stevie Awards have been hailed as the world's premier business awards. The honors come as Morreale expands its presence within the transportation, infrastructure, healthcare, utilities and public affairs sectors.
"We appreciate The Stevie Awards for recognizing our commitment to expanding beyond Illinois markets with a workforce that propels women and minorities into meaningful careers," said Kim Morreale McAuliffe, founder and CEO of Morreale Communications.
Morreale Communications won in the following categories:
Fastest Growing Company - Gold Award
Morreale Communications recently doubled its divisions to support a growing client base. evidenced by a nearly 60% increase in clients between 2020 and 2021, and 40% increase to date along with an overall client retention rate of 95 percent. Part of this expansion includes the firm's emerging healthcare practice, which earned 2021 Stevie Awards for innovative COVID-19 response campaigns. Morreale has also seen annual workforce growth of 30 percent, including an expanding presence in the state capital, Springfield, Ill. At least 10 new full-time employees are expected to join the firm by 2023.
More on illi News
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Aloha Poke Co. Opens Its Next Chicago-area Location
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
Achievement of Diversity and Inclusion - Silver Award
Boasting a 100% female and minority leadership team, and an 82%female and minority workforce, Morreale Communications is one of Illinois's largest privately held female-owned public relations firms. Its commitment to diversity and equity includes a focus on ethnicity, race, gender and age. As a certified WBE and BEP agency, 100 percent of its work contributes to clients' goals of a more diverse supplier network.
About Morreale Communications
Morreale is a leading certified woman-owned business that partners with businesses and organizations during times of change, crisis and opportunity. Driven by the desire to empower clients by activating their voices, clients seek the firm out to deliver fully integrated communications solutions that connect, engage and educate audiences to transform outcomes. Learn more about the award-winning firm at https://www.morrealecomm.com.
SOURCE Morreale Communications
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- E Empowering Co: Offering Alternatives to Modern Medicine that Just Might Save Your Life
- One-of-a-Kind Three-Stage Crabgrass Treatment
- Bond Denied for Aurora Man Accused in Naperville Shooting
- Iconic Chicago Commuter Transit Hub Gets Digital Media Transformation Powering Brand and Non-Profit Campaigns
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- National Van Lines Welcomes New Agent: Top Notch Moving Services
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- City of Chicago Announces Community Growers Program
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- National Van Lines Welcomes B&C Moving
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?
- Northeastern Illinois University Offers NEIU For You Scholarship 2.0 USA - English USA - English
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- Empowering SMEs: Innervation's Supply Chain Finance Solutions for Diverse Business Growth
- AdvisorVault Partners With Compliant Workspace to Help FINRA Firms Achieve 17a-4 Compliance on Microsoft 365
- Brighton Health Plan Solutions Michelle Zettergren to Speak at 2023 ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Atlanta Area Residents!
- Introducing Music360, the New Social Music Streaming App
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council