- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- CAP Updates Validation of Immunohistochemical Assays Testing Guideline for Precise Results, Improved Patient Care
CHICAGO, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a year of outstanding client satisfaction and communications excellence, Morreale Communications announced today it had won coveted Gold and Silver Stevie® Awards in the 19th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor women executives, entrepreneurs, employees and the companies they run– worldwide. The Stevie Awards have been hailed as the world's premier business awards. The honors come as Morreale expands its presence within the transportation, infrastructure, healthcare, utilities and public affairs sectors.
"We appreciate The Stevie Awards for recognizing our commitment to expanding beyond Illinois markets with a workforce that propels women and minorities into meaningful careers," said Kim Morreale McAuliffe, founder and CEO of Morreale Communications.
Morreale Communications won in the following categories:
Fastest Growing Company - Gold Award
Morreale Communications recently doubled its divisions to support a growing client base. evidenced by a nearly 60% increase in clients between 2020 and 2021, and 40% increase to date along with an overall client retention rate of 95 percent. Part of this expansion includes the firm's emerging healthcare practice, which earned 2021 Stevie Awards for innovative COVID-19 response campaigns. Morreale has also seen annual workforce growth of 30 percent, including an expanding presence in the state capital, Springfield, Ill. At least 10 new full-time employees are expected to join the firm by 2023.
More on illi News
- ZTOPZ ClAN a 'World of Warships Clan' Announces: Collaborative Website Launch, January 26, 2024
- Chamlion and 3DRPD Forge Collaboration for Dental 3D Production Center
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- Heritage Planning Partners Welcomes Northwestern Mutual Private Wealth Advisor Brian Stanley
- Chicago: Mayor Brandon Johnson To Join 24th Annual Polar Plunge
Achievement of Diversity and Inclusion - Silver Award
Boasting a 100% female and minority leadership team, and an 82%female and minority workforce, Morreale Communications is one of Illinois's largest privately held female-owned public relations firms. Its commitment to diversity and equity includes a focus on ethnicity, race, gender and age. As a certified WBE and BEP agency, 100 percent of its work contributes to clients' goals of a more diverse supplier network.
About Morreale Communications
Morreale is a leading certified woman-owned business that partners with businesses and organizations during times of change, crisis and opportunity. Driven by the desire to empower clients by activating their voices, clients seek the firm out to deliver fully integrated communications solutions that connect, engage and educate audiences to transform outcomes. Learn more about the award-winning firm at https://www.morrealecomm.com.
SOURCE Morreale Communications
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- Luis Toledo, Founder & CEO Mid-West Moving & Storage, receives Orin C. Hutchcraft Award from IMAWA
- Aaron Confer Joins OneSix to Lead Growth
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Trilogy Real Estate Group Hires John Scarcella as National Accounts Manager
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Governor JB Pritzker Announces Historic $500 Million Investment Aligning with the CHIPS and Science Act
- Coming Soon: A New Way to Connect with Naperville's Elected Officials
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success