The proposed project aims to rebuild sections of Webster, Jefferson, Main, and Jackson to the Downtown Streetscape Standards. The construction, which is tentatively scheduled to begin in spring of 2020, includes utility repair and upgrades, streetscape modernization, complete road reconstruction and pavement upgrades for Jefferson Avenue, Main Street and Jackson Avenue in the downtown core. The new design will also include changing the existing angled parking on Main Street and Jefferson Avenue to parallel parking. These updates will improve pedestrian mobility, accessibility and safety in this area.
More on illi News
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Mayor Lightfoot, CPS, and CPD Join Students from Across Chicago in a Citywide Call-to-Action to End Youth Involvement in Gun Violence
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Credit Suisse 2020 Financial Services Forum on Thursday, February 27
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
City staff, along with project consultant, CivilTech Engineering, Inc., will share three preliminary project designs and traffic alternatives during each input session. Attendees will have the opportunity to share feedback about their preferred options during these open house-style events. City and CivilTech representatives will be on site during both sessions to provide details and answer questions. No formal presentation will be given; the same information will be provided at the morning and evening sessions. Feedback collected will be considered when choosing the final streetscape design.
For project information and updates, visit www.naperville.il.us/dtstreetscape.
Latest on illi News
- New Agent Opens Up National Van Lines Northern California Market
- Jeron's Clinical Education Specialist and Enterprise Solutions at HIMSS20
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- Significant farmland auction: 874 acres, with wind turbines, offered at auction in time for 2020 planting
- ELEKS Featured in IAOP's 2020 Global Outsourcing 100' List
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Sterling Trading Tech Releases Custom Margin Rates and Enhanced VAR for Its Real-Time Risk Engine
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- AbbVie Inc. - Rule 2.10 Announcement - Relevant Securities in Issue
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful