- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $150 Million to Chicago's South and West Sides to Advance Racial Equity
This informal meet-and-greet is part of the Naperville Police Department's "Chat with the Chief" series and will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. at Scott Elementary School, 500 Warwick Dr., Naperville. Residents are asked to wear masks and practice social distancing.
"The pandemic caused us to halt in-person events for quite a while, so I'm really eager to get back out there and talk to citizens about whatever is on their minds," said Chief Marshall. "We'll be ready to listen to concerns and answer questions about crime rates, police reform measures, or anything else a resident wants to talk about."
More on illi News
- Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. Demonstrates Industry Leading Nurse Call Solutions at HIMSS21 Conference in Las Vegas
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
At "Chat with the Chief," residents should not expect a presentation or formal agenda, but rather informal conversation in a relaxed atmosphere. Residents are encouraged to stop by at any time during the two-hour event, which will be held outside, weather permitting, on the blacktop just to the west of the school's main entrance. In the event of inclement weather, the gathering will be held inside the school's gymnasium/multipurpose room.
"Chat with the Chief" is typically hosted several times each year in various locations throughout the city. For more information on Chat with the Chief, visit www.naperville.il.us/npd/chatwithchief.
Latest on illi News
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
- Camping World Continues Expansion of RV Dealer Network in Ohio with Development Plans in the Greater Columbus and East Cleveland Areas
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – June 22 Update
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Prairie Represents Flat Branch Mortgage, Inc. in its Sale to an ESOP
- Unusual Decline in Showings Reported for May Compared to April, Although Buyer Activity Remains at an All-Time High Per Data From ShowingTime
- Identiti Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- Parus Files Second Patent Lawsuit Against Google for Infringement of its Proprietary Voice-Browsing and Device Control Technology
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.11 Per Share for July
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread