- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
CHICAGO, Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Notiphy (the "Company"), a cloud-based work execution and intelligence software for the cannabis and manufacturing sectors, announced two key leadership appointments. Notiphy has added Laurie Parfitt as Chief Marketing Officer and Kerry Jordan as a member of the board of directors. These appointments strengthen Notiphy's focused leadership approach and position the Company for continued long-term growth.
"I am excited to announce our new senior leadership appointments, which strengthen our leadership team and enable us to drive growth forward for our business," said Robert Wise, Notiphy CEO. "These exceptional leaders share an unparalleled passion for cannabis, and each of them brings an impeccable track record within the industry. I know that Laurie and Kerry will make significant contributions to our Company and culture."
Notiphy Chief Marketing Officer – Laurie Parfitt
Laurie Parfitt is an accomplished executive, leader, and coach who inspires companies with her vision for what's possible and her ability to execute and drive results. She has over two decades of driving innovation and execution across multiple functional areas within companies from start-up to Fortune 500. Laurie has honed her skills at organizations such as Kraft Foods, Beam Suntory, Topco Associates, Mizkan, and Mission Dispensaries. Since her time at 4Front/Mission Dispensaries, Laurie has worked with cannabis and consumer products companies on marketing leadership, brand strategy/design, consumer insights and commercial go-to-market strategy. Parfitt's background includes experience in large-scale, integrated cross-channel marketing and experience campaigns, including a background in traditional marketing, category development and sales strategy in an omni-channel environment. Parfitt served as the Vice President of Customer Engagement and Marketing for 4Front/Mission Dispensaries, which owned ten retail locations in six states. In that role, she oversaw consumer experience and marketing/brand strategies for the booming cannabis dispensary operator, as well as developed the concept of joint business planning, which includes strategic sourcing, assortment optimization and activation. Laurie holds a bachelor of science degree in Merchandising Management from Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
Notiphy Board Director - Kerry Jordan
Kerry Jordan is the co-founder of Supercritical, LLC, a Chicago-based cannabis consultancy. Her30-year career spans from the early days of electronic trading at Nasdaq, to derivatives structuring at Bank of America in the dot-com era, to leadership roles in alternative investments. Prior to co-founding Supercritical, Kerry was the chief operating officer of D'Orazio Capital Partners, a Chicago-based family office focused on private equity and venture capital investments in small and middle-market companies. Prior to DCP, she was the director of development at RMB Capital Management. In that role, Jordan managed client development, fund acquisition, and capital raising for its hedge fund division. Prior to RMB, she served as head of development and chief compliance officer for Chicago Capital Management L.P., a risk arbitrage hedge fund. Kerry holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Massachusetts and a master of science in finance degree from the George Washington University. She also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. Kerry is a former board member of the CFA Society Chicago, the International Women's Forum, and Truly Green Plastic, Inc. In addition to Notiphy, Kerry serves on the boards of Janelle Beauty, Inc. and FIN Compliance, Inc.
About Notiphy Corporation
Notiphy Corporation is a cloud-based work execution and intelligence software focused on supporting the cannabis and manufacturing sectors to ensure efficient operations that allow companies to automate and expand while increasing profitability. Recognizing the need to meet the growing demand for digital process management, content, and specialized high-tech communications platforms across different industries, Robert Wise compiled years of hands-on market research to create the flexible, simple-to-use software for manufacturers in cannabis and traditional industries. Notiphy was founded by Wise who has over 20 years of executive leadership and M&A experience as a President and Executive of cloud-based and SaaS companies or divisions for InterCall, West Corporation and FreeConferenceCall.com.
More on illi News
- First Trust Announces Shareholder Approval of Certain Matters for First Trust FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Markets Real Estate Index Fund and Upcoming Implementation of Related Changes
- Mayor Lightfoot Will Travel to Mexico City to Highlight Chicago Economy and Reaffirm Partnership
- MPAC Healthcare Appoints Hailey F. Paley as its New Chief Operating Officer
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Approved by City Council
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Introduced to City Council
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Executive Officer
SOURCE Notiphy Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry
- Packaging Corporation of America Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Chicago: O'Hare Becomes World's Best-Connected Airport for First Time Since 2016
- Brand new Hollywood Florida Food Tour boosts restaurants, delights taste buds
- Author Ellen Gillette's new book "Joy in Yona Valley" is a story of a crisis of faith and finding love
- Improv Comedy Feature Film Announcement - "Love & Improv"
- Naperville Police Arrest Man After Shots Fired Call
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- SilkRoad Technology Announces Texting in RedCarpet Onboarding and On-Demand Talent Campaigns
- The Merge Project Announces Merge Talk Series Featuring National Television Personalities Brian Custer and Erica Cobb in October Debut
- The Village at Rockville Announces Call for Older Adult Artists' Submissions for Inspire Your Heart with Art Show
- chromatic black™ Supports Next Generation of Black Creatives In Partnership with the 4th Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Hyatt Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Tulsa Christmas Parade Committee Announces Theme And New Santa Float Design
- Northern Trust Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Great News for US Customers: Looking for Authentic Handmade products from India