- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
CHICAGO, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The annual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference is the only global, multidisciplinary conference dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of Atopic Dermatitis (AD). Dermatologists, allergists, primary care and other clinicians, and caregivers will value the knowledge gained and shared throughout this one-day event. The CME-accredited conference includes expert mini-symposiums led by clinical and research leaders, interactive sessions, and the much-anticipated late-breaking research and virtual poster sessions. Registration for the virtual conference on Sunday, June 13, 2021, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET can be found at RevolutionizingAD.com.
The RAD Virtual Conference invites dermatologists, allergists, pediatricians, internists, family practitioners, nurses and nurse practitioners, physicians' assistants, as well as patients and parents to learn more about the latest developments in Atopic Dermatitis. More than 600 attendees from 33 countries participated in the December 2020 RAD Conference.
"During this exciting and critical time for the AD community, we felt it was important to hold a conference that would focus exclusively on AD and the lessons that have accrued around proper diagnosis, treatment, and management," said Dr. Jonathan Silverberg, MD, PhD, MPH, RAD Conference Chair. "I believe now more than ever it is so important that we are able to come together and share what we have learned this past year about AD and emerging treatments so that we continue to make advances in the treatment of AD patients."
More on illi News
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
The morning portion of the conference kicks off with the Poster Viewing session (more than 40 in total), followed by an Industry Sponsored Session and the first symposium of the day, "Update on Atopic Dermatitis: What's New?" The afternoon features the symposium, "So Many New Systemic Options, What to Do?" and a special topic session, "A Treatment Option for Patients with Uncontrolled Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis." Attendees are encouraged to ask questions and interact throughout the live Q&As and utilize the chat feature to message others attending the conference.
RAD 2021 conference faculty include: Jonathan Silverberg, MD, PhD, MPH, Conference Chair; Raj Chovatiya, MD, PhD; Melinda J. Gooderham, MSc, MD, FRCPC.; Amy S. Paller, MD, MS; Eric Simpson, MD, MCR; Jacob P. Thyssen, MD, PhD, DmSci.
To view the complete conference agenda, list of symposium leaders, and to register, visit RevolutionizingAD.com.
Follow the RAD Conference on the following social media sites:
Linked in - linkedin.com/company/revolutionizingad
Twitter - twitter.com/revatopicderm
More on illi News
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- LifeChangers.Info, an online directory connecting new clients and trusted independent professionals,
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
Facebook - facebook.com/revolutionizingad
Press Contact: Patrice Melluso, [email protected]
JOINT ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Foundation for Dermatology Education. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
About the Foundation for Dermatology
The Foundation for Dermatology Education is devoted to educating dermatologists, allergists, primary care clinicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, nurses, and other allied health professionals, and patients about atopic dermatitis.
RAD Virtual Conference 2021
SOURCE The Foundation for Dermatology Education
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Veteran Journalist Cherie Grzech Joins NewsNation as Vice President of News, Managing Editor
- Panduit Responds to Ongoing Patent Infringement Lawsuit of Certain HD Flex Products
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 10:30 a.m. June 21 Update
- Healthcare Quality Veteran Edward (Ted) Donnelly Joins National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to Lead Delivery of Suite of Offerings to Healthcare Organizations
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Tim Lukas Trains for Olympic Bobsled Team
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Cision PR Newswire and DFIN Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide SEC-Compliant Disclosure and Filing
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside Philadelphia, Its Fourth Dispensary in Pennsylvania and 33rd Operating U.S. Store
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5:45 a.m. June 21 Update
- Instant® Unveils Massive Amazon Prime Day Deals Just in Time for Launch of Instant® Air Purifier