- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $150 Million to Chicago's South and West Sides to Advance Racial Equity
"We are excited to combine the unique abilities of our two organizations to support Jefferson's mission of reimagining health, education and discovery to create unparalleled value," said Dr. Vijay M. Rao, MD, FACR, David C Levin Professor and Chair Department of Radiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. "Our collaboration agreement will define Jefferson's key performance indicators for interventional radiology training and leverage state-of-the-art endovascular simulation technologies by Mentice to help us measure proficiency outcomes," continued Dr. Rao.
"Ultimately, our goal is to utilize Mentice endovascular simulation as a resource for interventional radiology training and to explore the potential impact of endovascular simulation on improving daily clinical practice," said Dr. Ronald Winokur, Associate Professor at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals. "We will achieve that by utilizing simulation in our residency and fellowship programs and extending the use of simulation to optimize operational, clinical, and safety processes." The collaboration between Jefferson and Mentice is a multi-year agreement where both organizations contribute their respective knowledge and expertise to help promote improved patient outcomes and clinical performance.
More on illi News
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
"We are excited to be partnering with a world-class organization like Jefferson taking interventional radiology training to the next level of clinical performance and ultimately finding ways to drive operational efficiency and help improve patient outcomes," said Göran Malmberg, CEO at Mentice. "By using Mentice technology, clinicians at Jefferson will now have the ability to explore new interventional techniques and learn new procedures in a radiation-free environment away from actual patients," continued Mr. Malmberg.
Recently, Mentice launched its seventh-generation endovascular simulation platform aligning its mission to improve endovascular operational efficiency and patient outcomes by introducing innovative solutions that eliminate proficiency barriers. In addition, this latest technology is designed to become the launchpad for future software advancements in strategic areas of precision medicine and robotics.
About Jefferson Health
Jefferson Health, home of Sidney Kimmel Medical College, is reimagining health care in the greater Philadelphia region and southern New Jersey. Jefferson's dedicated team of doctors, nurses, health professionals and staff provides a range of primary to highly-specialized care through 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet®-designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence), more than 40 outpatient and urgent care locations, the NCI-designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center, Magee Rehabilitation and the JeffConnect® telemedicine program. For 2020-2021, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals is ranked among the nation's best hospitals in nine specialities by U.S. News & World Report. Jefferson Health's mission is to improve the lives of patients in the communities it is privileged to serve through safe, effective, equitable, compassionate care.
More on illi News
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- LifeChangers.Info, an online directory connecting new clients and trusted independent professionals,
- BIÂN's Holistic and Fully Integrative Wellness Approach Transforms the Personal Health and Lifestyle Club Landscape
For more information, please contact:
Göran Malmberg, CEO, Mentice
E-post: [email protected]
US Mobile. +1 (312) 860 5610
Sweden Mobile +46 (0) 703 09 22 22
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
SOURCE Mentice AB
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Veteran Journalist Cherie Grzech Joins NewsNation as Vice President of News, Managing Editor
- Panduit Responds to Ongoing Patent Infringement Lawsuit of Certain HD Flex Products
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 10:30 a.m. June 21 Update
- Healthcare Quality Veteran Edward (Ted) Donnelly Joins National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to Lead Delivery of Suite of Offerings to Healthcare Organizations
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Tim Lukas Trains for Olympic Bobsled Team
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Cision PR Newswire and DFIN Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide SEC-Compliant Disclosure and Filing
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside Philadelphia, Its Fourth Dispensary in Pennsylvania and 33rd Operating U.S. Store
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5:45 a.m. June 21 Update
- Instant® Unveils Massive Amazon Prime Day Deals Just in Time for Launch of Instant® Air Purifier