- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's New Doc "HUBBLE SPACE WONDERS" To Screen Coast-Coast at Woods Hole, Oregon Doc Film Fests; Wins Top REMI at Worldfest-HOU
XA has just completed a 4-week activation for Madewell and is working on additional projects for later this summer and early fall. XA also recently completed a project for J. Crew, another XA client, with plans going forward for two additional activations in the near future.
We're excited to report, Timberland, a client XA had just begun a relationship with before the pandemic, is back in the house. XA is working with their advertising agency and new CMO (the former CMO for Nike) on a new project to be executed in the next 60 days. We are being told Timberland will have at least two additional significant projects for XA to launch before the end of the year.
More on illi News
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
Additionally, management at XA has been working diligently on building a relationship with Authentic Brands, owner of iconic labels including, but not limited to, Sports Illustrated, Juicy Couture, Brooks Brothers and Lucky Brands. XA will launch this new relationship by producing the introductory event for Sport's Illustrated "Fashionable Fifty" edition, which celebrates the personal style of 50 chosen athletes. This event is expected to draw A-list celebrities and athletes from all over the country and the world to NYC, where the event will be held. Management looks forward to future business with this prolific user of experiential services.
This update covers projects that have taken place and near-term plans. Discussions with other companies and clients are also in various stages of development. Things are looking quite promising and we will be back with an update when appropriate.
SOURCE CMG Holdings Group, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- STW Technic and Elevāt Announce New Partnership for Complete MM-IoT Solution
- Mensa Foundation Honors Danielle Posthuma for Research Identifying Genes Correlated with Intelligence
- CME Group Announces First Trades of Nature-Based Global Emissions Offset (N-GEO) Futures
- Convergint Announces Acquisition of Premier Security Group (PSG)
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law successfully lead effort changing Colorado Workers' Compensation Act, to better protect and serve injured workers
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- ShoppingGives Names Molly Trerotola Head of Social Impact
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating
- Hola México Film Festival presented by DishLATINO returns for its 13th annual edition
- Dream Nursery Designed by HGTV's Tamara Day for Couple Going Through IVF
- Syxsense Releases Two New Solutions for Remediating Endpoint Security Vulnerabilities
- Spirit Hub Welcomes Former Shipt Executive to Newly Established Advisory Role
- MGN Logistics Recognized as a Top 100 3PL by Inbound Logistics
- Aptinyx to Participate in 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service