- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund - 179
- Best Accounting Software in India in 2020 - Latest Quadrant Ranking Released by 360Quadrants - 101
- Southern California Comprehensive Cancer Center Selects Medline
"Juan Morado Jr. has dedicated much of his professional life to creating, advocating for and advancing socioeconomic opportunities for Latinx and Hispanic communities both in our City and across our entire state," said Mayor Lightfoot. "This expertise and experience, rooted in the values of equity and inclusion, make him an invaluable add to the MPEA team. I want to extend my congratulations to Juan for his exciting new role and look forward to working closely with him in the future."
Juan Morado Jr. brings a deep background in community and civic engagement. He joined Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, LLP in 2017 as a Partner in the health care practice group and recently served as the 23rd President of the Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois.
More on illi News
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Multiwall Bags Market worth $14.4 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Pin Insertion Machine Market worth $255 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- BASE10 and DNA Link Partners on Research to Support Authorization of Antibody Test at the Point of Care
"Juan Morado will add great depth of knowledge and experience to the Board of Directors," said Larita Clark, CEO, MPEA, "This is a pivotal time for the Authority and we are glad that he is joining us as we adapt to the new landscape and plan for the future."
Previously, Morado served as General Counsel and Ethics Officer to the Illinois Health Facilities and Services Review Board (HFSRB). From 2013 to 2015, he worked in Governor Pat Quinn's administration, where as Deputy Chief of Staff he advised on economic development and employment issues facing the Latino community in Illinois. Governor Quinn appointed him to the Board of the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) and as Representative to the National Governor's Association policy academy on public-private partnerships.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel appointed Morado as Commissioner to the Illinois Medical District Commission, where he was subsequently elected by his colleagues to serve as Vice President. He is also on the Board of Managers for the Chicago Bar Association.
More on illi News
- Geomembranes Market worth $3.2 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- City of Naperville Opens First Compressed Natural Gas Station
- Chaz Ebert Debuts Song "I Remember People," Performed Quarantine-Style by The Chicago Soul Spectacular
Morado's other civic engagements include serving as a Board Director for La Casa Norte, the Medical Organization of Latino Advancement, the Public Interest Law Initiative, the We CAN Achieve Foundation and the Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois (HLAI) Charities. He also serves on the Teatro Vista Advisory Board and is an active member of the American Health Law Association, the Illinois Association of Health Law Attorneys and the Hispanic National Bar Association.
A lifelong Chicagoan, Morado lives with his family in the city's Belmont Cragin neighborhood.
The MPEA Board is comprised of nine members. Four members are appointed by the Governor of Illinois and four members are appointed by the Mayor of Chicago. The Chairman is selected by the MPEA Board of Directors. These individuals lead MPEA in its mission to attract trade shows, conventions and public events to Chicago as part of an ongoing effort to strengthen the state and city economies.
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot to Introduce Ordinance Expanding Regulatory Relief for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- Electri-Flex Teams with Community for 1,000 Thanksgiving Meal Donations
- Cloud Mobile Backend as a Service (BaaS) Market worth $5.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Camping World Holdings Announces Deal to Acquire Paul Sherry RV in the Greater Dayton, Ohio Market
- Terraboost Donates 1 Million Disinfecting Wipes to the Meals on Wheels Network to Keep Volunteers Safe During Holiday Season
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Breathable Films Market worth $3.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Naperville Police Arrest Lockport Woman for Felony Theft of Puppy
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Naperville: City Council Ballot Lottery Scheduled