- Gretchen Cook-Anderson Named Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism at IES Abroad - 465
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination - 362
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About April 19, 2021 - 358
Below-the-fold content—typically referred to as rich vendor syndicated content on e-commerce sites like Walmart, Target, BestBuy and Costco, and A+ content on Amazon—is displayed below the primary product information on an e-commerce page and enables the manufacturer to showcase a range of media and marketing information, such as 360-spin photography, animations, videos and feature comparison tables.
The milestone for 1WorldSync coincides with a record year for global e-commerce sales, which reached $4 trillion for the first time in 2020, according to eMarketer. As online sales spiked in the early stages of the pandemic, many brands seized the opportunity to provide rich product content for consumers seeking to replicate tactile in-store experiences, according to Randy Mercer, vice president of product at 1WorldSync.
More on illi News
- Gold Rush Gaming Vindicated By Dismissal Of Disciplinary Complaint By Illinois Gaming Board
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
"The bar for quality e-commerce product content has never been higher," said Mercer. "With more options than ever, consumers are abandoning sites with insufficient, inaccurate information and poor imagery at alarming rates. Our most successful brand partners stayed one step ahead in 2020, delivering high-quality below-the-fold content that placed special emphasis on immersion and narrative in addition to traditional feature and spec lists."
ContentCast enables 1WorldSync customers to create and design engaging content spreads via its Inline Content builder. Once designed, users can distribute their content to over 3,000 retail sites and analyze viewer engagement via a comprehensive reporting tool. Including below-the-fold content on product pages has more than doubled add-to-cart conversion rates for some 1WorldSync customers.
To learn more about ContentCast and the entire 1WorldSync omnichannel product content solution portfolio, visit www.1worldsync.com. For examples of below-the-fold content, click here.
More on illi News
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reminds Stockholders to Vote in Favor of Business Combination with Stem, Inc.
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
- Pappas reminds taxpayers: Pay First Installment Cook County property taxes through May 3 with no late fee
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- Naperville: Immediate Closure of Middle and Top Levels of Central Parking Facility
1WorldSync™ is the leading provider of ominichannel product content solutions, enabling more than 13,000 companies in over 60 countries to share authentic, trusted content that empowers confident commerce and intelligent consumer purchasing decisions. Through its technology platform and expert services, 1WorldSync solves revenue-impacting product content problems faced by leading brands and retailers in the CPG/retail, DIY, consumer electronics, healthcare and foodservice industries. 1WorldSync is one of the only product content providers and GDSN Data Pools to achieve ISO Certification 27001. For more information, please visit www.1worldsync.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Solomon Pratt Demos Booty Bands LIVE o nEntrepreneurs for Mothers Day on Entrepreneurship Live Show
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- The AZEK® Company Inc. Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call on May 13, 2021
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- Allscripts to Release First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results April 29
- Naperville: Structure Fire 1700 Block of Roberts Lane
- ShoppingGives Launches In-store Charitable Giving Option for Shopify Merchants Through Shopify POS
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Camping World Announces Strategic Appointments to Leadership Team to Enhance Its Growth and Expansion Plans
- SRW Expands Offering by Welcoming First Executive Creative Director
- Signature introduces Quicklink Studio for connecting remote presenters into virtual events
- Debut Novel "EO-N" Wins Reader Views Best Historical Fiction Award