- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
CoPilot's AI-driven app eliminates the time-consuming legwork of car shopping for consumers, doing more research and analysis in seconds than a human could achieve in hours. Once a consumer tells CoPilot what it wants, CoPilot's AI will instantly search virtually every dealer in their area, identifying any vehicles meeting their specifications, analyzing every car leveraging CoPilot's unique data, and ranking these results so consumers will always know the best car for them at the best price.
The app also provides a detailed analysis as to why each vehicle has been recommended for that consumer, along with powerful insights on what makes the car a good buy and any concerns that should be fully considered before buying that particular car. Unlike many other car shopping platforms, CoPilot's recommendations are unbiased, with dealers unable to pay to influence these results.
More on illi News
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
CoPilot CEO and Founder Pat Ryan said "Car shopping has always been a grind. It's a complex process that takes the average consumer six months from start to finish. At CoPilot, we saw an immense opportunity for AI to entirely reinvent the process and eliminate the stress and legwork that goes into buying a car. CoPilot AI provides consumers with unique insights and analysis they need to make a smart car buying decision within seconds."
Ryan added "AI-assisted shopping has massive potential for consumers. This is the future of AI: its potential to help consumers make far smarter decisions while taking the grind out of the process." He believes this experience represents the next frontier of AI tapping into its ability to serve as an intelligent agent that analyzes and curates information consumers need saving them valuable time and money.
CoPilot started by building an industry's most comprehensive data platform of automotive data including near real time insights into pricing and inventory availability at every major dealership in the country. The mobile app is powered by cutting edge AI technologies such as machine learning and chat focused generative AI tools resulting in a unique powerful car shopping experience providing instant expert insights on every step of the journey.
This new approach has major implications for other shopping decisions giving consumers personalized recommendations helping them make an informed confident choice about major purchases. With CoPilot's new AI-assisted experience it looks like they are well on their way towards overhauling entire car buying process with Artificial Intelligence technology.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Ulta Beauty Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Joint Statement from Johnson Administration, Chicago Parks District and 29th Ward Alderman Chris Taliaferro Regarding Admundsen Park
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- From the heinous to the sublime, Paul Adams & Elizabeth Geyer release new single, "A Journey of Dreams"
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 1100 Block of Iroquois Avenue
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Remark Holdings, Inc. Releases Version 1.0 of its AI-powered Video Analytics System for Aircraft Engine Inspections And Safety
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- Walgreens Launches Rx Savings Finder to Help Patients Save on Prescription Medications
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation