- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Metro Commercial Miami Team Doubles
Millie Bobby Brown has been a partner of Essentia since March, and her ad spot showcases how she makes intentional decisions at various crossroads that ultimately lead to her next role. "My hope through this campaign is to help my fans feel empowered to pursue their passions, fearlessly and unapologetically," said Millie.
Patrick Mahomes is a longtime ambassador of Essentia, and his ad spot highlights how he goes the extra mile in pursuit of excellence, actively working to improve his game both on and off the field. "As an athlete, I know that I can push myself further when I'm properly hydrated with Essentia – but what I really love about this brand is that they stand for something more," said Patrick.
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
The "Stop for Nothing" series first launched in 2021 and has featured partners from Essentia's dynamic roster of athletes, designers and entertainers including basketball star Jimmy Butler, Chicago quarterback Justin Fields, fashion designer Yoon Ahn, and singer-songwriter Tate McRae – as they each maintain resilience and focus on achieving their goals in their own way.
According to Zola Kane, Head of Marketing at Essentia Water: "As the goals and priorities of our consumers evolve, so does the message conveyed in our 'Stop for Nothing' campaign. Millie and Patrick are incredible partners who each embody what it means to stay committed to their goals as well as the courage it takes to remain true to yourself. That kind of resilience is what Essentia strives to help people maintain – both through better hydration and sharing inspiring stories like Millie's and Patrick's."
The films will air across digital and social channels as well as online video platforms (Hulu, NBC Universal, ESPN and Sightly) beginning May 1st 2023. They can be viewed on Essentia's YouTube channel at youtube.com/c/essentiawater or visit essentiawater.com/store-locator/ for more information or find your closest retailer.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida