- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
Jeremy Collett, Guaranteed Rate's EVP, Head of Capital Markets, said that this program offers real estate agents and their clients the chance to lock in a rate that they can market to potential buyers. He noted that in an environment where rates can be volatile, this is a key selling point for future buyers.
"One of the biggest hurdles impacting sellers and buyers is high interest rates," said Collett. "With Guaranteed Rate's exclusive new program, real estate agents can ensure that their buyers get a discounted market rate on their mortgage."
Collett also mentioned that "Lock it, List it" will be available for high balance mortgages as well. High balance loans are those that exceed the conforming limits established by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. He added that this feature supports a broad range of markets to assist real estate partners, buyers and sellers in this complex rate environment.
More on illi News
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The home buyer will also have access to Guaranteed Rate's wide array of loan options and technology, including its Same Day Mortgage™ program which provides full approval in less than one day.
Guaranteed Rate has launched "Lock it, List it," an innovative program designed to help real estate agents excel during a challenging home sales market. The program provides real estate agents with an opportunity to offer home sellers a way to secure a discounted mortgage rate for prospective buyers so they can sell more homes. Real estate agents will also have the ability to advertise the lower 'Lock it, List it' rates at open homes and in their listings.
According to Jeremy Collett, Guaranteed Rate's EVP, Head of Capital Markets: "We want to offer real estate agents and their clients the opportunity to lock in a rate that they can market to their potential buyers... With Guaranteed Rate's exclusive new program, real estate agents can ensure that their buyers get a discounted market rate on their mortgage."
The program is also available for high balance mortgages as well as providing access to Guaranteed Rate's wide array of loan options and technology such as its Same Day Mortgage™ program which provides full approval in less than one day.
Realtors now have an innovative tool at their disposal with "Lock it, List it" from Guaranteed Rate which helps them excel during these challenging times by providing home sellers with discounted mortgage rates for prospective buyers so they can sell more homes quickly and easily.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Ulta Beauty Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Joint Statement from Johnson Administration, Chicago Parks District and 29th Ward Alderman Chris Taliaferro Regarding Admundsen Park
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- From the heinous to the sublime, Paul Adams & Elizabeth Geyer release new single, "A Journey of Dreams"
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 1100 Block of Iroquois Avenue
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Remark Holdings, Inc. Releases Version 1.0 of its AI-powered Video Analytics System for Aircraft Engine Inspections And Safety
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- Walgreens Launches Rx Savings Finder to Help Patients Save on Prescription Medications
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation