- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Metro Commercial Miami Team Doubles
Rafael Andres Diaz-Granados is a seasoned executive and international leader, currently serving as Chairman and CEO of Paragon Integrated Services Group LLC, a portfolio company of Palladium Equity Partners. He has also held multiple country, regional, and global leadership positions with the General Electric Company, including serving as General Counsel and Chief Commercial Officer of GE Latin America, CEO of GE Mexico, and CEO of GE Spain and Portugal. Diaz-Granados has a wide variety of board leadership experiences, including serving as a director of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority, the Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation, the Latino Corporate Directors Education Foundation, Q'Max Solutions, and as Chair of Trachte. He earned his bachelor's degree in economics from Harvard University and his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center.
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
Chris Inglis is a longtime American government official who most recently served as the first-ever U.S. National Cyber Director. Prior to this appointment he served as a Commissioner on the U.S. Cyberspace Solarium Commission from 2019 to 2020 and as the Deputy Director and Chief Operating Officer of the National Security Agency for 28 years. He also held academic and advisory positions such as Looker Professor of Cyber Studies at the U.S Naval Academy, principal at Paladin Capital Group, member of Department of Defense Science Board, member of U.S Strategic Command Advisory Board etc., Inglis holds advanced degrees in engineering and computer science from Columbia University, Johns Hopkins University and George Washington University.
Stephen D Steinour , Chairman President & Chief Executive Officer at Huntington said "Rafael & Chris each brings an extremely strong & deep skillset to Huntington's board that will complement & enhance the board's collective skills & expertise" He further added "Rafael's numerous roles & experiences in executive leadership are extremely valuable & Chris's unparalleled experience with technology & cybersecurity matters is critical given growing threats & risks faced by financial institutions"
The addition of Rafael Andres Diaz-Granados & John C Inglis to Huntington's Board will help preserve long term interests for stakeholders by providing their expertise in executive leadership & technology respectively .
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida