Shirley Ryan AbilityLab on September 12. The Liberty 'Day of Change' initiative at the Shirley Ryan AbilityLab – a leading physical medicine and rehabilitation research hospital based in Chicago – was part of our company's commitment to giving back to the community where we live and work. Liberty employees toured the hospital, observed patient therapy sessions, and delivered care packages to more than 200 patients.
More on illi News
More on illi News
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- CDI Global Welcomes Saxenhammer & Co. as a New Member Firm in Germany
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Advisor Timothy Ninowski Receives CFP® Certification
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- Reservations Now Open for Chicago Restaurant Week 2020
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Major International Indoor Soccer League Announces New Indoor Pro League Debut 2020
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- R.J. O'Brien Wins 2019 FOW International Award for Non-Bank FCM of the Year, Taking Category for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- The Lashe® Announces New Professional Pricing for Lash Aftercare Products
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Mayor Lightfoot Announces Gia Biagi to Serve as Commissioner for the Chicago Department of Transportation
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot