- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Ramod Brown's Browns Heating & Cooling Chicago: Your Trusted Choice for HVAC Services
The first unit arrived on the scene at 4:24 p.m., where they found light smoke showing from the sixth floor of the structure. Firefighters deployed high-rise packs and hoses and rapidly ascended to the fire floor to confirm a fire in the unit's kitchen. Command then upgraded the alarm to the box alarm level which brought additional companies to the scene and backfilled Naperville fire stations.
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
Crews were able to bring the fire under control and begin overhaul and salvage operations within 20 minutes of arrival, confining it to the unit of origin. Three occupants from the fire unit had exited before NFD's arrival and primary and secondary searches revealed no additional occupants in the building. Fire crews remained on scene for 60 minutes to look for any fire extension and assist homeowners before being assisted by Naperville Police Department; Naperville Transportation, Engineering and Development team; Nicor; North Aurora Fire Department; Oswego Fire Protection District; Warrenville Fire Protection District; Winfield Fire Protection District with station coverage.
The cause of the fire was determined to be cooking materials on a stove that spread to other areas of the kitchen resulting in estimated damages of $25,000. One patient was evaluated by Naperville Fire Department but released with no injuries reported among firefighters either. The fire unit was deemed uninhabitable but rest of complex was able to be reoccupied afterwards.
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida