Work will take place in two phases to guarantee that one stairwell is always accessible. The first phase will begin at 7 a.m. on Monday, May 13 in the north stairwell off Jefferson Avenue. During this phase, the north stairwell will be closed, and signage will direct the public to use the south stairwell off Chicago Avenue to enter and exit the parking facility.
The second phase of the maintenance work will begin in the south stairwell off Chicago Avenue once work in the north stairwell is complete. During this phase, the south stairwell will be inaccessible, and signage will direct the public to use the north stairwell off Jefferson Avenue to enter and exit the parking facility.
More on illi News
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Single Black Female at eta Theatre
- Legendary Broadcaster Bill Kurtis Interviews Mayor Rahm Emanuel on the Final Episode of "Chicago Stories" Podcast
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
All vehicle entrances to the Central Parking Facility will remain open and accessible for the duration of this project, and motorists are encouraged to follow all posted signage while navigating the parking deck.
Unless otherwise noted, both stairwells will be re-opened and accessible to the public on Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19. Pending unforeseen circumstances, maintenance work is scheduled to be completed and both stairwells reopened by Friday, May 24.
Residents and visitors are encouraged to follow all posted closure signs and to use caution while accessing the parking deck while crews are at work. For information and updates on this project, visit www.naperville.il.us/centraldeck-stairwell. More information about downtown parking facilities is located at www.naperville.il.us/downtownparking.
Latest on illi News
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Naperville Police Department Investigating Fatal Traffic Crash at Washington Street and Naper Boulevard
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- Mayor Emanuel and Chicago Housing Authority Cut the Ribbon on Northtown Apartments
- Love Good Fats To Exhibit Line Of Ridiculously Good Bars At Sweets & Snacks Expo
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
- Beanfields to Feature Newest Roster of Bold Flavors at Sweets and Snacks Expo 2019
- Nevvon wins a fully endorsed contract with Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Grilling Enthusiasts Can Get Recipes, Cooking Tips And Earn Cash With Online Reward Program GrillPerks
- From the Ground Up: Service Reimagined
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- Get Matched and #StayAwesome with Oh Hay!
- Hundreds to lace up their shoes & stretch their muscles during the 14th annual western walk
- Chicago: Mayor Emanuel Announces Garfield Green Has Won C40 Reinventing Cities Competition to Combat Climate Change
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Keeper Security Announce Plans to Add Over 100 Jobs in Chicago Amid Rapid Growth in B2B