Work will take place in two phases to guarantee that one stairwell is always accessible. The first phase will begin at 7 a.m. on Monday, May 13 in the north stairwell off Jefferson Avenue. During this phase, the north stairwell will be closed, and signage will direct the public to use the south stairwell off Chicago Avenue to enter and exit the parking facility.
The second phase of the maintenance work will begin in the south stairwell off Chicago Avenue once work in the north stairwell is complete. During this phase, the south stairwell will be inaccessible, and signage will direct the public to use the north stairwell off Jefferson Avenue to enter and exit the parking facility.
More on illi News
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, City Officials Provide Resources, Tips to Beat Extreme Heat and Urge Residents to Take Extra Precaution
All vehicle entrances to the Central Parking Facility will remain open and accessible for the duration of this project, and motorists are encouraged to follow all posted signage while navigating the parking deck.
Unless otherwise noted, both stairwells will be re-opened and accessible to the public on Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19. Pending unforeseen circumstances, maintenance work is scheduled to be completed and both stairwells reopened by Friday, May 24.
Residents and visitors are encouraged to follow all posted closure signs and to use caution while accessing the parking deck while crews are at work. For information and updates on this project, visit www.naperville.il.us/centraldeck-stairwell. More information about downtown parking facilities is located at www.naperville.il.us/downtownparking.
Latest on illi News
- Naperville: Residents Encouraged to Take Precautions During Period of Excessive Heat
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Vienna Beef Launches "Hot Dogs for the Holidays" with new Gift Line
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Mayor Lightfoot Announces Next Steps Forward in the Creation of a New Chicago Casino
- Keno Kozie Associates and HBR Managed Services Partner for Webinar on Bimodal IT
- Red River Zoo Consolidates Systems with TRYTN
- Daugherty Chicago Named 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Rockford, Illinois Cemetery Book Set For 815 Day Release
- Helix Hospitality Announces Acquisition of Columbus, Ohio Properties
- CDI Global Sweden Negotiates Key e-Commerce Acquisition
- Chicago: Statement from Mayor Lightfoot on the Rescue of the Alligator in the Humboldt Park Lagoon
- CSW Solutions is now a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- Mayor Lightfoot, Chicago Police Superintendent Johnson Welcome New Recruits to The Academy
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry