Work will take place in two phases to guarantee that one stairwell is always accessible. The first phase will begin at 7 a.m. on Monday, May 13 in the north stairwell off Jefferson Avenue. During this phase, the north stairwell will be closed, and signage will direct the public to use the south stairwell off Chicago Avenue to enter and exit the parking facility.
The second phase of the maintenance work will begin in the south stairwell off Chicago Avenue once work in the north stairwell is complete. During this phase, the south stairwell will be inaccessible, and signage will direct the public to use the north stairwell off Jefferson Avenue to enter and exit the parking facility.
More on illi News
- Mayor Lightfoot and CDPH Announce $56m RFP To Bolster Contact Tracing Efforts for Covid-19 Cases in Chicago
- City of Chicago Announces Grant Funding to Support Additional Efforts to Address City's Historically Regressive Fines and Fees System
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
All vehicle entrances to the Central Parking Facility will remain open and accessible for the duration of this project, and motorists are encouraged to follow all posted signage while navigating the parking deck.
Unless otherwise noted, both stairwells will be re-opened and accessible to the public on Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19. Pending unforeseen circumstances, maintenance work is scheduled to be completed and both stairwells reopened by Friday, May 24.
Residents and visitors are encouraged to follow all posted closure signs and to use caution while accessing the parking deck while crews are at work. For information and updates on this project, visit www.naperville.il.us/centraldeck-stairwell. More information about downtown parking facilities is located at www.naperville.il.us/downtownparking.
Latest on illi News
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Virtuoso Guitarist Shares Secrets To Improving Guitar Lick Creativity
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- European Medical Devices Market Worth $61.4 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Chicago-Area IT Training Company Guarantees One Person Per Classroom
- McDonald's Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Chicago: City Launches All-Hands-On-Deck Strategy to Ensure Safe and Healthy Celebrations for Memorial Day Weeken
- The City of Chicago and iHeartMedia Chicago's 107.5 WGCI Partner for Memorial Day Stay at Home Weekend
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- MR.LEATHER64TEN 2020 Contest Winner Announcement
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- Mark Andeer Joins Rawcubes as Head of Sales and Marketing