- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $150 Million to Chicago's South and West Sides to Advance Racial Equity
Citizens wishing to speak before the City Council must do so in-person in Council Chambers as of June 1. The City will continue to use the online speaker sign-up form at www.naperville.il.us/speakersignup. There will be no on-site speaker sign up. Online speaker sign-up opens once an agenda is published, typically the Wednesday prior to the meeting date, and closes at 4 p.m. on the day of a City Council meeting.
Citizens may still submit a written comment or position of support or opposition through the City's online sign-up form from the time when the agenda is published until 4 p.m. the day of the meeting. Written comments and position statements will not be read into the public record during the meeting but instead be posted with the meeting agenda.
More on illi News
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
In keeping with current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals will not be required to wear a face covering in Council Chambers. Those who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must wear a face covering if they cannot socially distance from other individuals.
City Council meetings are broadcast on WCNC (Ch. 6 – WOW, Ch. 10 – Comcast, Ch. 99 – AT&T) and streamed online at https://naperville.legistar.com. For more information, and to sign up to speak via the online form, visit www.naperville.il.us/speakersignup. To view government meetings and agendas, visit https://naperville.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx.
Latest on illi News
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – June 22 Update
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Prairie Represents Flat Branch Mortgage, Inc. in its Sale to an ESOP
- Unusual Decline in Showings Reported for May Compared to April, Although Buyer Activity Remains at an All-Time High Per Data From ShowingTime
- Identiti Strengthens Leadership Team to Accelerate Growth
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- Parus Files Second Patent Lawsuit Against Google for Infringement of its Proprietary Voice-Browsing and Device Control Technology
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.11 Per Share for July
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July