Through video evidence obtained at the business and further investigation by Naperville officers, a suspect was identified. On December 16, 2019, the suspect, Matt Karl, 23, of Lisle, was taken into custody without incident in Naperville. Karl was subsequently charged with one felony count of burglary and later transported to the DuPage County Jail.
More on illi News
- Mayor Lightfoot, CPS, and CPD Join Students from Across Chicago in a Citywide Call-to-Action to End Youth Involvement in Gun Violence
- Cboe Global Markets to Present at the Credit Suisse 2020 Financial Services Forum on Thursday, February 27
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
"We were able to solve this investigation expeditiously because of the thorough response by the initial responding officers, and I would like to thank them for their dedication and hard work to bring this case to a close," said Chief Robert Marshall.
The Naperville Police wish to remind the public and the news media that a charge is merely an accusation, and a defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
Latest on illi News
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- Significant farmland auction: 874 acres, with wind turbines, offered at auction in time for 2020 planting
- ELEKS Featured in IAOP's 2020 Global Outsourcing 100' List
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Sterling Trading Tech Releases Custom Margin Rates and Enhanced VAR for Its Real-Time Risk Engine
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- AbbVie Inc. - Rule 2.10 Announcement - Relevant Securities in Issue
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released