- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Metro Commercial Miami Team Doubles
Downtown Naperville is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike, and stakeholders believe that a coordinated system of motorist and pedestrian-scale signage (wayfinding signage) is an important part of the downtown hospitality infrastructure. The DNA partnered with the City of Naperville and project consultant Hitchcock Design Group to develop a Downtown Wayfinding Master Plan to guide the implementation of such a system.
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
At the meeting, representatives from the DNA, project consultant Hitchcock Design Group and the City will be available to provide project details and answer questions. Exhibits will include details about the Downtown Wayfinding Master Plan, and a digital presentation from Hitchcock Design Group will take place at 6 p.m. The presentation will be posted on the City of Naperville website following the public meeting for those unable to attend in person. Those who are unable to attend may send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 21 for consideration.
For more information on this project or updates, visit www.naperville.il.us/dtwayfinding or www.naperville.il.us for more information on the City of Naperville, or downtownnaperville.com for additional information about the DNA
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida