- Illinois Man spends over a million dollars creating a prank phone call website and app
- New blog shares helpful information and inspiration about Charcuterie Boards
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
Within six minutes of the initial 911 call, the first vehicle arrived on the scene and found smoke showing from the attached garage of a two-story single family dwelling. All occupants of the home self-evacuated prior to the fire department's arrival. Fire companies deployed a hose line and conducted an aggressive interior fire attack to extinguish the fire that was contained to the attached garage. Companies remained on the scene for an additional hour extinguishing hot spots and removing smoke from the home.
More on illi News
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Vaccines Market worth $149.2 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IAA Secures Ground for New UK Branch in Bristol
- FTX US Closes $400M Series A Round
The Bolingbrook Fire Department provided coverage at a Naperville fire station during this incident. Naperville was assisted on the scene by the Naperville Police (NPD. The cause of the was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials. There was a minor injury to a civilian, who was treated on scene and did not require transport to a hospital. There were no injuries to firefighters. The home suffered moderate fire and smoke damage confined to the garage and will remain habitable. The estimated damages are approx. $20,000 in damage to the home and contents of the garage.
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, Cook County Board President Preckwinkle and Governor Pritzker Partner to Host 'Readiness Summit' For Cook County Nonprofits, Community Organizations, and Small Businesses
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- From the Midwest to the Southeast: Europe's #1 Coffeehouse Tchibo Announces Expansion Across America
- BigTime Software Named One of the Top 100 Small Businesses in 2020/2021 by Best of Small Business Awards
- Author, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, And Public Speaker, Mel Jackson To Appear As Keynote Speaker
- TRU Staffing Partners Privacy Expert Earns IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager Credential
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Beacon Healthcare Systems Improves Medicare Application Processing Time by 92%
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Opportunities Worth ~USD 26 Bn Opening Up in E-Mobility Industry - Exclusive Research Study Published by MarketsandMarkets™
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- American employees seek the flexibility to deal with personal issues when needed
- Composite Resin Market worth $27.4 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- The BGL Healthcare & Life Sciences Insider -- Cardiology Investment Poised to Accelerate
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
- First Trust Announces Adjournment of Special Shareholder Meeting for First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Domestic ETF and First Trust Horizon Managed Volatility Developed International ETF
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- ROTI PAYS PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD THEIR NEW APP…SERIOUSLY!
- Consolidated Communications Helps Parents Keep Kids Safe During Data Privacy Week