LCP's acquisition of eDOC Communications was announced on April 6, 2020, as businesses throughout the state were adjusting to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Rally Capital Advisors' Founding Partner Howard Samuels stated the firm's latest transaction is an example of the expanded depth and breadth of services that Rally Capital Advisors offers to clients.
Known for its reputation of collaborative financial problem-solving, Samuels acknowledged his team's extensive efforts to finalize this acquisition for LCP in extremely trying times.
"The Rally Team, including Dan Lee, Robert Goldstein and Ryan Hayes, were able to complete the eDOC sale transaction despite the unusual circumstances brought about by the state's stay-at-home orders. I'm proud of their hard work and this positive outcome for the client," said Samuels.
More on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, City Departments and Street Outreach Partners Announce New Efforts to Ensure Safe and Healthy Fourth of July Weekend
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- NetZoom Adds More Devices to the Most Extensive Microsoft Visio Stencils Library for Shapes, Templates, and Add-Ons
"Our engagement commenced at the inception of the pandemic, probably not a more challenging time to market and close a transaction. Despite the market turmoil, and eDOC's extensive operations and client base, we were able to provide the guidance to successfully navigate all stakeholders to consummate the deal," added Robert Goldstein, Partner at Rally Capital Advisors.
eDOC was represented by the (business law) firm of Much Shelist, P.C. in Chicago.
"I was happy to work alongside the Rally team to assist our longtime client, eDOC Communications and its principals, especially in the face of the COVID-19 crisis," said Harlan Kahn, Principal.
About Rally Capital Advisors
Rally Capital Advisors is a leading financial and turnaround management advisory and transactional services firm providing trusted advice to middle market companies (and their stakeholders), financial institutions, investment firms, investors and their professional advisors throughout the United States. For more information, please visit www.rallyllc.com.
SOURCE Rally Capital Advisors
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, DCASE And DPD Announce Artist-In-Residence Opportunity for INVEST South/West Communities
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Actor and Singer Taye Diggs Joins Quaker Chewy® in Helping Families Bring the Camp Experience Home This Summer
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- ELEKS Will Host the First Edition of Insurance TechTalk Series
- TakeoTama.com: "We're not self claim, fake, warlords like Raz Simone, we can option war patronage."
- Package Deals Are Win-Win for GTM and Others
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Finalists For $5.4 Million In Neighborhood Opportunity Fund Grants
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Mayor Lightfoot and CDPH Announce $56m Grant to Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership and Partners to Bolster Contact Tracing Efforts for Covid-19 Cases in Chicago
- New Outdoor Sunlight Readable Touch Screen
- Palm Beach Dentist Dr. Mitchell Josephs Honored with Alpert JFS Volunteer Award
- Mother of Four Brings Online UX Designer Training to Stay at Home Moms
- Booms and Beats in Kansas City's West Bottoms Brings Entertainment Back to First Friday Weekends