- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
This holiday season, Eli's Cheesecake is offering a variety of delicious desserts for your holiday table. From Eggnog Cheesecake to Cinnamon Dark Chocolate Cheesecake to Peppermint Crunch Dippers to Chocolate Chip Cookie "Pie in the Sky," there's something for everyone. Plus, back by popular demand is the Nick Cave x Eli's Cheesecake edible art collaboration – bite-sized chocolate-dipped cheesecake squares with different colors, flavors and symbols – with 100% of net proceeds benefiting the Facility Foundation.
More on illi News
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
For larger gatherings, Eli's offers Cheesecake Towers with three varieties of cheesecake that serve 40 people for just $110. And if you can't decide on one flavor? Choose from five samplers with 4-5 slices each ($53 - $71 plus shipping). Even vegans can enjoy Eli's desserts – try their 7" Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake or Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cuties ($49 plus shipping).
To make your holiday desserts even more festive this year, Eli's pastry chefs have created plating and decorating tips on their website (elicheesecake.com/platings). And if you're running late on your gift shopping? You can wait until December 20th at 8:00 AM to order an Eli's Cheesecake for Christmas delivery!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Ulta Beauty Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Joint Statement from Johnson Administration, Chicago Parks District and 29th Ward Alderman Chris Taliaferro Regarding Admundsen Park
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- From the heinous to the sublime, Paul Adams & Elizabeth Geyer release new single, "A Journey of Dreams"
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 1100 Block of Iroquois Avenue
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Remark Holdings, Inc. Releases Version 1.0 of its AI-powered Video Analytics System for Aircraft Engine Inspections And Safety
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- Walgreens Launches Rx Savings Finder to Help Patients Save on Prescription Medications
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation