- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- Give the Gift of Radiant Skin with ZAQ Zayn: The Revolutionary 5-in-1 Skincare Device
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
It is alleged that on July 20, 2022, at approximately 11:36 p.m., Marshall approached two female employees of Portillo's on foot as they were working in the drive-through lane of the restaurant. It is alleged that Marshall kept one hand in his pocket implying that he had a firearm. It is further alleged that Marshall demanded money from the victims, ripped the company fanny packs containing approximately $680 from the victims and at one point patted down one of the victims to make sure she did not have any more money. It is alleged that during the robbery, Marshall told the victims "Hurry up, I don't want to have to do this." It is further alleged following the robbery, Marshall fled the scene on foot. Through the course of their investigation into the matter, Naperville Police identified Marshall as a suspect in the crime. On January 23, 2023, Marshall was arrested on a fugitive from justice warrant out of Denver, Colorado and was charged with the Portillo's robbery the following day.
More on illi News
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
"The allegations that this defendant robbed two girls while they were working the drive-through lane at a local restaurant are very disturbing," Berlin said. "While Mr. Marshall may have not had a real gun with him, the paralyzing fear these girls experienced, believing Mr. Marshall to be armed, was real. Thankfully, neither of the victims was physically harmed. I commend the Naperville Police Department for their efforts not only on this case but for their continued efforts in protecting our residents and our businesses. I thank Assistant State's Attorney Thomas Elsner for his efforts in preparing a strong case against Mr. Marshall."
"This case is a great example of our detectives' dedication to this community and their determination to hold people accountable for crimes committed in our town," said Naperville Police Chief Jason Arres. "I want to thank our Naperville Police Department personnel for their tireless work as well as State's Attorney Bob Berlin and his office for their assistance in this case."
Marshall's next court appearance is scheduled for February 21, 2023, for arraignment in front of Judge Margaret O'Connell.
Members of the public are reminded that this complaint contains only charges and is not proof of the defendant's guilt. A defendant is presumed innocent and is entitled to a fair trial in which it is the government's burden to prove his or her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Latest on illi News
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Ulta Beauty Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Joint Statement from Johnson Administration, Chicago Parks District and 29th Ward Alderman Chris Taliaferro Regarding Admundsen Park
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- From the heinous to the sublime, Paul Adams & Elizabeth Geyer release new single, "A Journey of Dreams"
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 1100 Block of Iroquois Avenue
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Remark Holdings, Inc. Releases Version 1.0 of its AI-powered Video Analytics System for Aircraft Engine Inspections And Safety
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- Walgreens Launches Rx Savings Finder to Help Patients Save on Prescription Medications
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation
- Fairway Private Equity & Venture Capital Opportunities Fund Announces Third Quarter Results