- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund - 179
- Best Accounting Software in India in 2020 - Latest Quadrant Ranking Released by 360Quadrants - 101
- Southern California Comprehensive Cancer Center Selects Medline
"We're grateful for the opportunity to work with Adobe, as their forward-thinking approach to public relations aligns well with Cision's long-standing mission to provide communicators with solutions that quantify and amplify PR's influence," said Mark Weiner, Chief Insights Officer at Cision. "It's incredible to see the effects of our work together, and we appreciate the recognition from PRNEWS and the communications industry."
With the goal of reaching critical audiences for their Experience Cloud business, Adobe sought to validate assumptions about the competitive landscape for news coverage and the business impact of their current PR strategies. They also wanted to simplify and standardize reporting for a consistent, holistic view.
Working with Cision Insights, Adobe implemented a comprehensive media insights framework to assess the validity of their executive team's assumptions while leveraging data and market intelligence to inform ongoing messaging and targeting strategies.
More on illi News
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Multiwall Bags Market worth $14.4 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Pin Insertion Machine Market worth $255 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- BASE10 and DNA Link Partners on Research to Support Authorization of Antibody Test at the Point of Care
One assumption they tested was that a higher volume of coverage across all media drove better business results than a lower volume of high-quality coverage in target media. The research revealed that 65% of the original target list of 3,000 media generated only one story in the past year, while the more focused list of 550 media generated 76% of all quality coverage. When given a choice between quantity of media coverage versus quality of business engagement, the executives recognized their preference for higher-level C-suite engagement.
By working with Cision Insights to adopt a single global methodology to enable greater performance data comparability and clarity, Adobe gained additional insights and reduced their number of research reports. The new approach yielded a 25% time and cost savings. It also reduced billable agency hours with related costs and reduced reporting turnaround times by 67%.
"It's exciting to see how our work with Cision has created real impact not just on Adobe's communications team, but on the entire business," said Jennifer Bruce, Global Leader of Communications Measurement and Insights for Adobe, Inc. "We look forward to continuing our collaboration to revolutionize our media monitoring and analysis framework to further the business, and thank PRNEWS for this honor."
PRNEWS announced the 2020 Platinum PR Award winners during an online gala on October 27th, recognizing winners across 50 categories, saluting the most imaginative messaging campaigns, exceptional communicators and top-notch teams in PR.
More on illi News
- Geomembranes Market worth $3.2 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- City of Naperville Opens First Compressed Natural Gas Station
- Chaz Ebert Debuts Song "I Remember People," Performed Quarantine-Style by The Chicago Soul Spectacular
Read the full story of how Adobe unleashed the power of PR with Cision.
Cision is a leading global provider of earned media software and wire distribution services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,800 employees with offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
SOURCE Cision Ltd.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot to Introduce Ordinance Expanding Regulatory Relief for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- Electri-Flex Teams with Community for 1,000 Thanksgiving Meal Donations
- Cloud Mobile Backend as a Service (BaaS) Market worth $5.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Camping World Holdings Announces Deal to Acquire Paul Sherry RV in the Greater Dayton, Ohio Market
- Terraboost Donates 1 Million Disinfecting Wipes to the Meals on Wheels Network to Keep Volunteers Safe During Holiday Season
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Breathable Films Market worth $3.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Naperville Police Arrest Lockport Woman for Felony Theft of Puppy
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Naperville: City Council Ballot Lottery Scheduled