- SIGGRAPH 2021 Announces First Wave of Featured Speakers for Virtual Conference
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $150 Million to Chicago's South and West Sides to Advance Racial Equity
By leveraging CPI's proprietary nanoscale coordination polymer (NCP) platform, CPI-300 selectively delivers two potent new chemical entities (NCEs) to tumors to achieve maximal antitumor efficacy. In preclinical studies, CPI-300 elicited prolonged tumor regression in multiple tumor models without any sign of hematological toxicities.
"FDA's timely acceptance and approval of CPI-300 IND is an important milestone for the company. We are excited about the opportunity to study this NCP-based candidate in clinical trials," said Wenbin Lin, PhD, founder and chairman of CPI and also the James Franck Professor of Chemistry, Radiation & Cellular Oncology, and the Ludwig Center for Metastasis Research at the University of Chicago. "We anticipate that this study will generate important insights into the safety of CPI-300 and its preliminary therapeutic efficacy in cancer patients."
In addition, CPI is also conducting Phase 1 studies of CPI-100 and RiMO-301 on patients with advanced tumors. CPI-100 contains two synergistic NCEs for the activation of tumor-immune microenvironments, while RiMO-301 enhances antitumor effects of X-rays via a novel radiotherapy-radiodynamic therapy mode of action.
More on illi News
- Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. Demonstrates Industry Leading Nurse Call Solutions at HIMSS21 Conference in Las Vegas
- The Most Dangerous Gutter Cleaning Mistakes
- Five Ways to Clean Gutters from the Ground
- Gutter Cleaning ... for Father's Day?
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
About the Studies
The Phase 1 study is a prospective, open-label, single arm, non-randomized study of CPI-300 in patients with advanced tumors. The primary objectives in the study include determining maximum tolerated dose (MTD), pharmacokinetics and preliminary antitumor activity of CPI-300. For additional clinical trial details, please refer to https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04808453?term=NCT04808453&draw=2&rank=1.
For CPI-100 Phase I study: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03781362?term=NCT03781362&rank=1.
For RiMO-301 Phase I study: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03444714?term=NCT03444714&rank=1.
About Coordination Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Coordination Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPI) is a privately held oncology drug development company that aims to address unmet medical needs and improve patient care. Its NCP technology is in-licensed from the University of Chicago with worldwide rights in development and commercialization. For more information, please visit our website at www.coordinationpharma.com.
More on illi News
- First Trust Launches First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- LifeChangers.Info, an online directory connecting new clients and trusted independent professionals,
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements include those regarding CPI's expectations and beliefs about the potential benefits of CPI's product candidates, the plans and timelines for the clinical development and the benefit of its strategic plans and focus. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "predict," "project," "would" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain these identifying words. Such statements are subject to numerous important factors, risks and uncertainties that may cause actual events or results to differ materially from CPI's current expectations and beliefs. Management's expectations and, therefore, any forward-looking statements in this press release could also be affected by risks and uncertainties relating to a number of other important factors including but not limited to CPI's results of clinical trials; the content and timing of decisions made by the U.S. FDA and other regulatory authorities; CPI's ability to obtain and maintain requisite regulatory approvals and to enroll patients in its planned clinical trials; unplanned cash requirements and expenditures; competitive factors; CPI's ability to obtain, maintain and enforce patent and other intellectual property protection for any product candidates it is developing. Any forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date hereof, and CPI expressly disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Media Contact: Dr. Wenbin Lin, [email protected]
SOURCE Coordination Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Ulta-Lit Has Saved Over One Billion Christmas Tree Light Bulbs from Landfills
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- "Spooky Houses" Collection Coming From Tales of Wonder and Dread
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5 p.m. June 21 Update
- First Trust Senior Floating Rate 2022 Target Term Fund Declares its Monthly Common Share Distribution of $0.0103 Per Share for July
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Veteran Journalist Cherie Grzech Joins NewsNation as Vice President of News, Managing Editor
- Panduit Responds to Ongoing Patent Infringement Lawsuit of Certain HD Flex Products
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 10:30 a.m. June 21 Update
- Healthcare Quality Veteran Edward (Ted) Donnelly Joins National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to Lead Delivery of Suite of Offerings to Healthcare Organizations
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Tim Lukas Trains for Olympic Bobsled Team
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Cision PR Newswire and DFIN Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide SEC-Compliant Disclosure and Filing
- Cresco Labs Announces Opening of Sunnyside Philadelphia, Its Fourth Dispensary in Pennsylvania and 33rd Operating U.S. Store
- Naperville June 20 Tornado Damage Report – 5:45 a.m. June 21 Update