- Form 8.3 - Bally's Corporation - 478
- Pappas teams up with Candace Jordan and Luxe Bloom on Mother's Day - 467
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads - 397
"The success of Medline is certain due to our phenomenal employees and how well they work together. Their tireless work for healthcare customers, their creative ideas and result-oriented approach to work is at the heart of our growth as a company and as an employer in Chicagoland," said Medline Chief Human Resources Officer Karen Ferraro. "It's an honor to be recognized again this year."
In total 150 companies made it to the list. They were selected based on feedback employees gave in surveys administered by Energage, a leading provider of employee engagement tools. Operating on behalf of the Chicago Tribune, Energage surveyed employees at random to assess everything from work-life balance to company leadership, communication and career opportunities.
Nearly 3,000 Medline employees took part in the survey this year. Compared to the previous year, more employees indicated that Medline is moving in the right direction, is operating efficiently, encourages different viewpoints and operates by strong values.
More on illi News
- Treacy & Company Expands Innovation Practice with addition of Francesco Fazio as Senior Partner
- Naperville: Distracted Driving Enforcement Campaign Nets 90 Handsfree Law Citations
- Camping World Announces Acquisition of Boat-N-RV Superstore in South Carolina
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
Globally, the healthcare company employs more than 27,000 people, who work together to bring lifesaving medical supplies—including products critical to the fight against COVID-19—to health providers around the world.
"This year, we have all been impacted by the COVID pandemic. Since it began, all of our employees, from those in our manufacturing and distribution sites to those working from home, have been working around the clock to ensure essential products are available to our customers," Ferraro said.
Medline helps those working from home be productive by reimbursing office supply purchases and enhancing virtual communication capabilities. It also protects the safety of on-site employees by providing facemasks and by promoting social distancing throughout its facilities.
In addition to supporting their physical well-being, Medline also supports employees' mental health and well-being. On top of a wide range of health benefits, training and development opportunities and wellness programs, the company now offers free virtual meditation and fitness classes to all employees. The company also recognizes individuals who have gone above and beyond in their role through the Jim Mill Excellence Awards, an annual awards program named after one of the Medline's late founders.
Visit the Chicago Tribune for more information on the Top Workplaces list.
More on illi News
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- In-Car Video Technology from Motorola Solutions Assisting U.K. Police to "Help Reduce Road Risk and Increase Safety"
- Announcing "My Way Your Way Our Way", Bashiri Johnson's New Video & Single released on Life In Rhythm Media
- RMB Capital Proposes a Spin-Off of Nippon Columbia and Other Measures to Increase Value at Faith Ltd.
Learn more about the benefits of working at Medline.
Medline is a healthcare company: a manufacturer, distributor and solutions provider focused on improving the overall operating performance of healthcare. Medline works with both the country's largest healthcare systems and independent facilities across the continuum of care to provide the clinical and supply chain resources required for long-term financial viability in delivering high quality care. With the size of one of the country's largest companies and the agility of a family-owned business, Medline is able to invest in its customers for the long-term and rapidly respond with customized solutions. Headquartered in Northfield, Ill., Medline has 27,000+ employees worldwide, a fleet of nearly 1,000 trucks and does business in more than 90 countries. Learn more about Medline at www.medline.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Medical Societies Support Safety and Benefits of Ultrasound Contrast Agents
- Naperville: IMEA Electric Efficiency Grant Applications Now Being Accepted
- Prairie Represents Crafts Technology in its Sale to Hyperion Materials & Technologies
- ExteNet Systems Announces Successful Closing of Manulife Investment
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Datalogics Inc. Announces New Cloud-based PDF Processing Products on Zapier and Amazon Web Services
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Lifetimeaward by Telewellness sponsoring LSX Healthspan show along with industry leaders
- ADM to Build New Soy Crushing Facility in North Dakota to Meet Increasing Demand for Renewable Products
- Charleston Entrepreneur, Blake Miller, Increases Stake in Charleston Roofs and Windows
- Industrial Steam has completed the install of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Five Business Intelligence Tools to Save Your Bottom Line
- CPG e-Commerce Without Business Intelligence
- Good, Better, Best: Evaluating e-Commerce Analytics Tools
- Naperville Fire Department Responds to Car in Pond
- Registration Now Available for Open Apereo 2021!
- BERNINA of America Joins Creativity Shell to Sew Love Bugs for Youth Mental Health Awareness Month
- Benson Hill – Sustainable Food Technology Company Driving the Plant-Based Food Revolution – to Combine With Star Peak Corp II
- Celebrating Nat'l Farmworker Women's Health Week
- African Crypto Exchange Processes Over $3.2 billion in Transactions, Announces Global Expansion