- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund - 179
- Best Accounting Software in India in 2020 - Latest Quadrant Ranking Released by 360Quadrants
- First Classics Inc and Jack Lake Productions Inc Settle Dispute over Classics Illustrated Comics
"The success of Medline is certain due to our phenomenal employees and how well they work together. Their tireless work for healthcare customers, their creative ideas and result-oriented approach to work is at the heart of our growth as a company and as an employer in Chicagoland," said Medline Chief Human Resources Officer Karen Ferraro. "It's an honor to be recognized again this year."
In total 150 companies made it to the list. They were selected based on feedback employees gave in surveys administered by Energage, a leading provider of employee engagement tools. Operating on behalf of the Chicago Tribune, Energage surveyed employees at random to assess everything from work-life balance to company leadership, communication and career opportunities.
Nearly 3,000 Medline employees took part in the survey this year. Compared to the previous year, more employees indicated that Medline is moving in the right direction, is operating efficiently, encourages different viewpoints and operates by strong values.
More on illi News
- BASE10 and DNA Link Partners on Research to Support Authorization of Antibody Test at the Point of Care
- Geomembranes Market worth $3.2 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- City of Naperville Opens First Compressed Natural Gas Station
Globally, the healthcare company employs more than 27,000 people, who work together to bring lifesaving medical supplies—including products critical to the fight against COVID-19—to health providers around the world.
"This year, we have all been impacted by the COVID pandemic. Since it began, all of our employees, from those in our manufacturing and distribution sites to those working from home, have been working around the clock to ensure essential products are available to our customers," Ferraro said.
Medline helps those working from home be productive by reimbursing office supply purchases and enhancing virtual communication capabilities. It also protects the safety of on-site employees by providing facemasks and by promoting social distancing throughout its facilities.
In addition to supporting their physical well-being, Medline also supports employees' mental health and well-being. On top of a wide range of health benefits, training and development opportunities and wellness programs, the company now offers free virtual meditation and fitness classes to all employees. The company also recognizes individuals who have gone above and beyond in their role through the Jim Mill Excellence Awards, an annual awards program named after one of the Medline's late founders.
Visit the Chicago Tribune for more information on the Top Workplaces list.
More on illi News
- Chaz Ebert Debuts Song "I Remember People," Performed Quarantine-Style by The Chicago Soul Spectacular
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Simplify Healthcare Ranked 164 Among the Fastest-growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™
- Oilfield Communications Market worth $4.5 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- PVDF Membrane Market worth $925 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
Learn more about the benefits of working at Medline.
Medline is a healthcare company: a manufacturer, distributor and solutions provider focused on improving the overall operating performance of healthcare. Medline works with both the country's largest healthcare systems and independent facilities across the continuum of care to provide the clinical and supply chain resources required for long-term financial viability in delivering high quality care. With the size of one of the country's largest companies and the agility of a family-owned business, Medline is able to invest in its customers for the long-term and rapidly respond with customized solutions. Headquartered in Northfield, Ill., Medline has 27,000+ employees worldwide, a fleet of nearly 1,000 trucks and does business in more than 90 countries. Learn more about Medline at www.medline.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Camping World Holdings Announces Deal to Acquire Paul Sherry RV in the Greater Dayton, Ohio Market
- Terraboost Donates 1 Million Disinfecting Wipes to the Meals on Wheels Network to Keep Volunteers Safe During Holiday Season
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Breathable Films Market worth $3.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Naperville Police Arrest Lockport Woman for Felony Theft of Puppy
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Naperville: City Council Ballot Lottery Scheduled
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Southern California Comprehensive Cancer Center Selects Medline
- Follett Higher Education Group Brings ACCESS to More College Students During COVID-19