- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Adams Street Appoints Chief Technology Officer Alicia Pando to Executive Committee
- RudiCoder Announces First Public Launch of Food Import/Export Automation App Called "PriorNotify"
- Robert L. Hines Advocates For Black Creatives
CHICAGO, Aug. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- GTCR, a leading private equity firm, announced today the formation of its Portfolio Resources Group (PRG). PRG will be comprised of experienced functional leaders who can bring expertise, intellectual capital, vendor relationships and best practices in defined areas to support GTCR's investment teams and portfolio company leadership. The members of GTCR's Portfolio Resources Group are expected to bring enhanced capabilities and resources to aid in management's value creation plans. Consistent with GTCR's Leader's Strategy™ approach, PRG team members will work with a partnership orientation to collaboratively and constructively assist portfolio company leadership on key initiatives determined by management and company boards of directors.
"GTCR's approach is to be a constructive and value-added partner to our management leaders. Our industry domain expertise and our experience growing and transforming businesses are critical to being a good partner and building value alongside management. To further enhance the value-add that we can bring, we are investing in staff that will have expertise in specific functional areas, which will be available as a resource to our teams. The Portfolio Resources Group is a natural extension of the deep partnership we look to build with our executives and is expected to further the value creation that we can accomplish mutually," said Collin Roche, Managing Director and Co-CEO of GTCR.
As part of the Portfolio Resources Group, Travis Krueger, a Managing Director at GTCR, will continue to lead a team that provides data and analytics and portfolio support to assist GTCR's investment teams, investment committee and portfolio company management. Mr. Krueger joined GTCR in 2005 and has been instrumental in building the firm's capabilities to utilize data to develop insights on company performance and to better inform value creation plans. Mr. Krueger has also been a contributor to the creation of PRG and will be a key leader focused on driving impact at portfolio companies.
More on illi News
- Life Time Unveils Nearly 148,000-Square-Foot Athletic Country Club in Lake Zurich on Friday, Sept. 23; Second Life Time to Open in Chicagoland in 2022
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
The PRG will supplement portfolio company support provided by the firm's investment teams as well as GTCR's in-house functional leaders in such areas as finance, legal, compliance, marketing/communications, leadership, information technology and ESG-DEI.
In conjunction with the formation of the Portfolio Resources Group, GTCR is announcing that Joe Rubino has joined as Managing Director, Information Security and Data Privacy. Mr. Rubino supports the firm's portfolio companies on key initiatives including cybersecurity, information management, data privacy and risk mitigation. Mr. Rubino has over two decades of security experience. He joins GTCR from HCL Software where he served as Vice President & Global Chief Information Security Officer, and previously he was Chief Information Security Officer for Bloomberg Industry Group. Before his private sector experience, Mr. Rubino spent 15 years at the Central Intelligence Agency, focused on data protection services and responsibilities.
Mr. Rubino joins other members of GTCR's Portfolio Resources Group who have joined the firm in the past year. Manoj Narayanan is a Managing Director with a focus on Technology and Digitization. Mr. Narayanan works with GTCR portfolio companies on enhancing technology infrastructure and undertaking transformative technology improvement initiatives. Most recently, Mr. Narayanan was CTO of Real Chemistry, and he was previously a Managing Director at Vista Equity Partners. Katelyn Moorhead is Director of Procurement. Ms. Moorhead works on procurement and sourcing initiatives across the portfolio as well as vendor management and partnerships. Prior to joining GTCR, Ms. Moorhead was a Director at PwC in Chicago, working in procurement and strategic sourcing for middle market clients.
More on illi News
- Notiphy Announces Key Leadership Appointments
- First Trust Announces Shareholder Approval of Certain Matters for First Trust FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Markets Real Estate Index Fund and Upcoming Implementation of Related Changes
- Mayor Lightfoot Will Travel to Mexico City to Highlight Chicago Economy and Reaffirm Partnership
- MPAC Healthcare Appoints Hailey F. Paley as its New Chief Operating Officer
- Chicago: Various Community and Land Development Measures Approved by City Council
"Joe brings a wealth of experience to GTCR, and he will help our portfolio company leadership to better assess and manage security risks within their organization and to enhance data management generally. Given the risks in today's world, and with the rapid changes in security technology, it is important that GTCR offers support to our management teams in this critical area," said Aaron Cohen, Managing Director and Head of Financial Services & Technology at GTCR. "We expect that Joe, Manoj, Katelyn, working with Travis and others within our firm, will further enhance our ability to deploy best practices within our portfolio companies, ultimately helping to drive transformative change that is the hallmark of our investment approach. We will look to strategically add capabilities in other key functional areas over time."
Founded in 1980, GTCR is a leading private equity firm that pioneered The Leaders Strategy™ – finding and partnering with management leaders in core domains to identify, acquire and build market-leading companies through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. GTCR is focused on investing in transformative growth in companies in the Business & Consumer Services, Financial Services & Technology, Healthcare and Technology, Media & Telecommunications sectors. Since its inception, GTCR has invested more than $24 billion in over 270 companies, and the firm currently manages over $27 billion in equity capital. GTCR is based in Chicago with offices in New York and West Palm Beach. For more information, please visit www.gtcr.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral
- Liberty Advisor Group Named One of 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago
- 58% Of Parents With College-Bound Children Have Changed Their Minds and Now Plan to Apply for Financial Student Aid
- Future of Digital Trust Explored at Upcoming ISACA Conference Europe Featuring Opening Keynote Hannah Fry
- Packaging Corporation of America Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Chicago: O'Hare Becomes World's Best-Connected Airport for First Time Since 2016
- Brand new Hollywood Florida Food Tour boosts restaurants, delights taste buds
- Author Ellen Gillette's new book "Joy in Yona Valley" is a story of a crisis of faith and finding love
- Improv Comedy Feature Film Announcement - "Love & Improv"
- Naperville Police Arrest Man After Shots Fired Call
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- SilkRoad Technology Announces Texting in RedCarpet Onboarding and On-Demand Talent Campaigns
- The Merge Project Announces Merge Talk Series Featuring National Television Personalities Brian Custer and Erica Cobb in October Debut
- The Village at Rockville Announces Call for Older Adult Artists' Submissions for Inspire Your Heart with Art Show
- chromatic black™ Supports Next Generation of Black Creatives In Partnership with the 4th Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Hyatt Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
- Tulsa Christmas Parade Committee Announces Theme And New Santa Float Design
- Northern Trust Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Great News for US Customers: Looking for Authentic Handmade products from India