Amanda is a major player in Chicago tech; under her leadership, Jellyvision has tripled in size over the past five years and been named one of the Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces six years in a row. In particular, Popular Pays is eager to learn from Amanda's own recent experience in transforming Jellyvision from a services company fueled by episodic revenue to a SaaS company with recurring revenue.
"I benefited a ton from having mentors to check in with as we evolved Jellyvision into a SaaS company," says Amanda. "So I'm excited and grateful to be able to help out the leadership at Popular Pays however I can as they're doing the same."
The addition of Amanda to the board is the latest step in Popular Pays' SaaS journey, which started with their Series B round and the addition of lead investor Beringea. As the content creator and influencer marketing industry continues to evolve, the ability for Popular Pays to offer a SaaS option to clients has become increasingly attractive due to the efficiency, transparency, and agility it can provide.
More on illi News
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Named Top Workplace for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- Top Driver Delivers Thousands of Memorial Wreaths
"In addition to Amanda being one of the best CEOs and mentors we've ever had the pleasure of getting advice from, Jellyvision is the perfect example of the kind of culture we're trying to create at Pop Pays," says Popular Pays CEO Corbett Drummey. "We're very lucky to have strong guidance at the board level in our evolution to SaaS, which is key to our vision of being software for all creative collaboration and the content operating system for our brands & agencies."
Amanda Lannert is the Chief Executive Officer of Jellyvision. Under Amanda's leadership, Jellyvision has become one of Chicago's fastest-growing tech companies, adding about 100 employees a year while remaining profitable and cash flow positive. The company has grown to serve hundreds of mostly Fortune 1000 clients with ALEX®, the most helpful employee decision support platform on the planet.
Amanda was named CEO of the Year at the Moxie Awards in 2014 and 2015, the Illinois Technology Association's CEO of the year in 2018, and landed on Crain's Chicago Tech 50 list in 2019 for a third time. She also serves as a board member of SpotHero, KnowledgeHound, NowSecure and the Illinois Technology Association, as a Council Member for the Zell Fellows Program at Kellogg, and as a member of ChicagoNEXT.
More on illi News
- Beloved Sesame Street Icon Brings Awareness to Little-Known Brain Disorder
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Outstanding Holiday Appetizer and Adult Beverage Pairings II
- Buyer Beware: Choose GTM Original's Authorized Dealers for Full Service
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
About Popular Pays
Popular Pays is a platform for collaborating with creators and influencers, featuring tools to connect, collaborate, and track performance all in one place. They help brands maximize efficiency, reduce costs, and seamlessly execute influencer or content production strategies one-to-one or at scale. Popular Pays is a verified Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest Marketing Partner and Y Combinator alumnus. They are headquartered in Chicago, with sister offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
SOURCE Popular Pays
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Chief Marketer Names August Jackson to the 2020 List of Top 200 Brand Engagement and Experience Agencies in the U.S.
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- Oral Cancer Initiative Announces Free Screening Events in Eight Chicago Suburban Schools in January After Successful Event in Elmhurst in November
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Telecom Service Assurance Market Worth $8.9 Billion by 2024 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
- Large Independent Multi-Center Clinical Trial with Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Confirms Results in 7 Days
- PRNFamily Funky New Year 2020 at Paisley Park Honoring Prince Music Genius and Philanthropy
- Pacific Produce Looks to Continue Rapid Growth with Transition to Produce Pro Software
- Florida Mediator Matthew Graduates Harvard Law School Negotiation Master Class
- MC Companies Continues to be an Industry Leader by Donating $100,000 to 2019 Autism Speaks Walk in Partnership with SARRC
- How To Get Your Dog Into the Holiday Spirit, from the Rotary Santa Run
- The Rotary Santa Run Presents 12 Christmas Traditions Your Kids Will Never Forget
- Allstate Announces Preferred Stock Dividends
- National Survey Reveals CIOs Must Prioritize Revenue Generating Initiatives, Leadership and Mentorship to Gain Competitive Edge