Amanda is a major player in Chicago tech; under her leadership, Jellyvision has tripled in size over the past five years and been named one of the Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces six years in a row. In particular, Popular Pays is eager to learn from Amanda's own recent experience in transforming Jellyvision from a services company fueled by episodic revenue to a SaaS company with recurring revenue.
"I benefited a ton from having mentors to check in with as we evolved Jellyvision into a SaaS company," says Amanda. "So I'm excited and grateful to be able to help out the leadership at Popular Pays however I can as they're doing the same."
The addition of Amanda to the board is the latest step in Popular Pays' SaaS journey, which started with their Series B round and the addition of lead investor Beringea. As the content creator and influencer marketing industry continues to evolve, the ability for Popular Pays to offer a SaaS option to clients has become increasingly attractive due to the efficiency, transparency, and agility it can provide.
More on illi News
- Chicago: Recovery Task Force Releases Advisory Report to Guide City's Planning Efforts to Recover from Covid-19
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
"In addition to Amanda being one of the best CEOs and mentors we've ever had the pleasure of getting advice from, Jellyvision is the perfect example of the kind of culture we're trying to create at Pop Pays," says Popular Pays CEO Corbett Drummey. "We're very lucky to have strong guidance at the board level in our evolution to SaaS, which is key to our vision of being software for all creative collaboration and the content operating system for our brands & agencies."
Amanda Lannert is the Chief Executive Officer of Jellyvision. Under Amanda's leadership, Jellyvision has become one of Chicago's fastest-growing tech companies, adding about 100 employees a year while remaining profitable and cash flow positive. The company has grown to serve hundreds of mostly Fortune 1000 clients with ALEX®, the most helpful employee decision support platform on the planet.
Amanda was named CEO of the Year at the Moxie Awards in 2014 and 2015, the Illinois Technology Association's CEO of the year in 2018, and landed on Crain's Chicago Tech 50 list in 2019 for a third time. She also serves as a board member of SpotHero, KnowledgeHound, NowSecure and the Illinois Technology Association, as a Council Member for the Zell Fellows Program at Kellogg, and as a member of ChicagoNEXT.
More on illi News
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Police Arrest Naperville Man for Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
About Popular Pays
Popular Pays is a platform for collaborating with creators and influencers, featuring tools to connect, collaborate, and track performance all in one place. They help brands maximize efficiency, reduce costs, and seamlessly execute influencer or content production strategies one-to-one or at scale. Popular Pays is a verified Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest Marketing Partner and Y Combinator alumnus. They are headquartered in Chicago, with sister offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
SOURCE Popular Pays
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces SHOXX and Samedia Products: BX13, Master MST, GX20 and BFM an
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Twista's GMG Artist B-Hype Drops Video For It's My Life
- Janet Hayes named new CEO of Crate and Barrel Holdings, Inc.
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Spin: Crowdfunding for the Greater Good
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
- Mayor Lightfoot Launches Signature Chicago Utility Billing Relief Program
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup