For important news and information regarding McDonald's, including the timing of future investor conferences and earnings calls, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's Internet home page at www.investor.mcdonalds.com. McDonald's uses this website as a primary channel for disclosing key information to its investors, some of which may contain material and previously non-public information.
McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with about 38,000 locations in over 100 countries. Approximately 93% of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local business owners.
More on illi News
- Naperville Police Arrest Subject for Possession of Child Pornography
- Mayor Lori Lightfoot Announces Plan to Open Chicago's Streets to Support Businesses and Help Residents in Response to Covid-19
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces New Initiatives to Encourage Citywide Participation in the 2020 Census
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
This release contains certain forward-looking statements, which reflect management's expectations regarding future events and operating performance and speak only as of the date hereof. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from our expectations are detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, such as its annual and quarterly reports and current reports on Form 8-K. The Company undertakes no obligation to update such forward-looking statements, except as may otherwise be required by law.
SOURCE McDonald's Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Mayor Lightfoot and CDPH Announce Chicago Ready to Begin Reopening Cautiously on Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Rally Capital Advisors Represents eDOC Communications in Sale to LCP
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Stange Law Firm, PC Adds Attorney Carmen Keller in Belleville, Illinois
- Unjacketed Flexible Stainless Steel Conduit
- Mayor Lightfoot Announces First-Ever Citywide Virtual Graduation for Chicago's High School Seniors to Take Place on June 14
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- National Van Lines Grows Philadelphia Presence
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- Stern Pinball Announces New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Machines
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1