To qualify for the rebate, central air conditioners must be purchased and installed between Feb. 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021. The rebate is based on the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), which measures the cooling efficiency of a central air conditioner. Central air conditioners with a SEER of 15 will receive a $300 rebate; a SEER of 16 will receive a $400 rebate; and a SEER of 18 will receive a $600 rebate. The Department of Energy suggests when replacing a central air conditioning unit to look for a SEER of at least 15.
More on illi News
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations Part 2
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot, BACP and CDOT Announce Expansion of Outdoor Dining Program That Has Supported More Than 250 Restaurants and Bars to Date
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces Matthew W. Beaudet as Commissioner of the Department Of Buildings
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Announces $6.2 Million Awarded To Together Now Grant Fund Recipients
The installation must pass a City of Naperville inspection and must be connected to a City of Naperville electric meter and billed under the appropriate residential electric rate.
An application form is available on the City's website with detailed instructions on how to apply for the rebate. The rebate will appear as a credit on a customer's utility bill, which should be posted after approximately two billing cycles. Completed applications must be submitted within 120 days of installation date.
For more information about the central air conditioner rebate program, visit www.naperville.il.us/ac-rebate/.
Latest on illi News
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Infogix a Leader in IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Data Catalog Software
- HRBoost Shares How Managers and Employees Gain HR Support During COVID-19
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps
- iCODIS – Office Electronics – Hong Kong Codis Electronic
- Nitro Interactive Inc. (n2o) Establishes South East Asia Presence With New Partnership
- CUB Analysis: Put Low-Income Communities At Heart Of State EV Policy
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Launches "Boards of Change" Civic Engagement Initiative to Encourage 2020 U.S. Census Participation
- Naperville: Fire at Single-Family Home on Beaconsfield Avenue
- PINC named Top Supply Chain Projects for 2020 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Gov. Walz and Minnesota Businesses Take Action to Close the Unemployment Gap Among People of Color by Signing On to New Career Advancement Platform
- How To Be Good For Santa, Inc. Wins the 2020 NAPPA Awards!
- Rock and Roll San Diego Introduces New Livestreaming Feature
- COVID-19 Pre-Occupancy Building Wellness Program
- Braeden Lichti - The Rise of Connected Devices in the Healthcare Industry
- Win $500. In The C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition For 2020