Department personnel will present "Safety for the College-Bound Student" at 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 25, at the Naperville Police Department, 1350 Aurora Ave. No registration is required for this seminar, which aims to help students start their college careers armed with the necessary knowledge and skills to keep themselves and their property safe.
The presentation is part of the Department's "A Safer Naper" campaign, which aims to educate residents on how to prevent crime and enhance their safety by regularly providing new tips, tactics and resources based on monthly themes. The college-safety presentation coincides with both the Department's July "A Safer Naper" campaign on personal safety and its August campaign focusing on back-to-school safety.
More on illi News
- Ulta Beauty Announces Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast for Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Naperville: City Introduces New Online Speaker Registration Form for City Council Meetings
- One Park Financial Again Recognized as One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Named to the 2019 Entrepreneur360 List by Entrepreneur
- Mayor Lightfoot and City Health Officials Announce "Cannabis Facts Chicago" Campaign to Provide Precautionary Guidance Ahead of Cannabis Legalization in 2020
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Announces Executive Promotion
This month, residents can visit the police department's website to learn how to employ situational awareness to improve their personal safety. Next month, the Department will promote back-to-school safety community-wide by encouraging safe driving, promoting safe school walk routes and sharing safety tips on the department's website and social media accounts.
For more information on the presentation or the "A Safer Naper" campaign, visit www.naperville.il.us/asafernaper. Additional questions about the presentation may be directed to Crime Prevention Specialist Mary Browning at (630) 420-6731.
Latest on illi News
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
- RestoPro770 Exhibits at Florida's Premier Home Improvement Show
- Poverty Encounter at Children's Hunger Fund to receive international honor: the prestigious TEA Thea Award
- Naperville Central High School Student Charged With Hate Crime For Placing Racist Craigslist Ad
- SAP executive joins CXO Nexus as President and COO
- Inland Bank and Trust Announces Opening of 12th Chicagoland Branch Location in Wheeling
- New 2020 Emsculpt Breakthrough Dual-Treatment Technology and "Miracle Laser" of the Cosmetic Industry Now at Perfect Body Laser on Long Island, NY
- Zip Refund Celebrates A Decade of Service For Independent Tax Preparers
- National Safety Council Estimates 417 People May be Killed on U.S. Roads this Thanksgiving Holiday
- IntelChief Joins Movement to Shine a Spotlight on Fraud International Fraud Awareness Week, which kicks off Nov. 17, 2019 worldwide
- Appointment of Board Director and CEO, Quantgate Systems Inc. formerly Epcylon Technologies Inc
- NYC Church Takes A Radical Approach To Grief During Thanksgiving Weekend
- Regent Surgical Health Announces New Joint Venture Partnership in Alaska
- "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net Announces New Shocker RX13 SHOXX Diamond Blade
- GIA Wellness Introduces Two Revolutionary Skin Nourishment Products
- 7pace Releases Timetracker 5 with new Dashboards for Azure DevOps
- DeRonja Real Estate Hires Bradley Congleton
- Baxter Declares Quarterly Dividend
- HoloBuilder Announces Partnership with Boston Dynamics