Department personnel will present "Safety for the College-Bound Student" at 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 25, at the Naperville Police Department, 1350 Aurora Ave. No registration is required for this seminar, which aims to help students start their college careers armed with the necessary knowledge and skills to keep themselves and their property safe.
The presentation is part of the Department's "A Safer Naper" campaign, which aims to educate residents on how to prevent crime and enhance their safety by regularly providing new tips, tactics and resources based on monthly themes. The college-safety presentation coincides with both the Department's July "A Safer Naper" campaign on personal safety and its August campaign focusing on back-to-school safety.
More on illi News
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Mayor Lightfoot, Chicago Public Schools, and The Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events (DCASE) Celebrate Arts and Culture at Solorio Academy High School
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- National Event for Singles Launches
This month, residents can visit the police department's website to learn how to employ situational awareness to improve their personal safety. Next month, the Department will promote back-to-school safety community-wide by encouraging safe driving, promoting safe school walk routes and sharing safety tips on the department's website and social media accounts.
For more information on the presentation or the "A Safer Naper" campaign, visit www.naperville.il.us/asafernaper. Additional questions about the presentation may be directed to Crime Prevention Specialist Mary Browning at (630) 420-6731.
Latest on illi News
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Covenant Living Communities And Services Purchases Continuing Care Retirement Community
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Various Measures Introduced to and Approved by the Chicago City Council
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- Peerless-AV® Partners With BIMsmith® to Provide Digital Models for Building Professionals
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month