Department personnel will present "Safety for the College-Bound Student" at 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 25, at the Naperville Police Department, 1350 Aurora Ave. No registration is required for this seminar, which aims to help students start their college careers armed with the necessary knowledge and skills to keep themselves and their property safe.
The presentation is part of the Department's "A Safer Naper" campaign, which aims to educate residents on how to prevent crime and enhance their safety by regularly providing new tips, tactics and resources based on monthly themes. The college-safety presentation coincides with both the Department's July "A Safer Naper" campaign on personal safety and its August campaign focusing on back-to-school safety.
More on illi News
- Rockford, Illinois Cemetery Book Set For 815 Day Release
- Helix Hospitality Announces Acquisition of Columbus, Ohio Properties
- CDI Global Sweden Negotiates Key e-Commerce Acquisition
- Chicago: Statement from Mayor Lightfoot on the Rescue of the Alligator in the Humboldt Park Lagoon
- CSW Solutions is now a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
This month, residents can visit the police department's website to learn how to employ situational awareness to improve their personal safety. Next month, the Department will promote back-to-school safety community-wide by encouraging safe driving, promoting safe school walk routes and sharing safety tips on the department's website and social media accounts.
For more information on the presentation or the "A Safer Naper" campaign, visit www.naperville.il.us/asafernaper. Additional questions about the presentation may be directed to Crime Prevention Specialist Mary Browning at (630) 420-6731.
Latest on illi News
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- New Book on Rockford Area Musicians Set for 815 Day Release
- Spooky Ventures to Celebrate 815 (Rockford) Day
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Agent Addition: Las Cruces Moving & Storage
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- Deceitful solar installers taking advantage of consumers and government incentives
- Announcing the Alexander Lumber Window
- 3D Tour Gallery Photography announces New Virginia Theatre Stage Photo
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Advanced Tree Care Highlights its Commercial Tree Services