Department personnel will present "Safety for the College-Bound Student" at 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 25, at the Naperville Police Department, 1350 Aurora Ave. No registration is required for this seminar, which aims to help students start their college careers armed with the necessary knowledge and skills to keep themselves and their property safe.
The presentation is part of the Department's "A Safer Naper" campaign, which aims to educate residents on how to prevent crime and enhance their safety by regularly providing new tips, tactics and resources based on monthly themes. The college-safety presentation coincides with both the Department's July "A Safer Naper" campaign on personal safety and its August campaign focusing on back-to-school safety.
More on illi News
- Pvilion Awarded $1.5 Million USAF Phase II SBIR Contract for Autonomously Deployable Structures
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $10M Delivery Order for JLTV Trainers
- VORAGO Technologies announces family expansion and size reduction of radiation-hardened Arm® Cortex® MCUs into BGA packages for Defense and Aerospace
- Aircraft Sensors Market worth $4.4 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- CU Xpress Lease Expands into Northern California
This month, residents can visit the police department's website to learn how to employ situational awareness to improve their personal safety. Next month, the Department will promote back-to-school safety community-wide by encouraging safe driving, promoting safe school walk routes and sharing safety tips on the department's website and social media accounts.
For more information on the presentation or the "A Safer Naper" campaign, visit www.naperville.il.us/asafernaper. Additional questions about the presentation may be directed to Crime Prevention Specialist Mary Browning at (630) 420-6731.
Latest on illi News
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot Joins Governor Pritzker and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) for Ribbon Cutting on New South Side Facility
- Naperville: Municipal Election Petitions for Candidacy Available Monday, Aug. 17
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- Immunohistochemistry/IHC Market worth $2.7 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Announces a $20M Fintech Venture with Braintree in the Coming Year
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- City Of Chicago Launches 'Your Home Is Someone's Workplace' – A Campaign To Support All Care Workers
- 360Quadrants Releases Quadrant of Best Data Acquisition System Providers in 2020
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge