- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund - 179
- Best Accounting Software in India in 2020 - Latest Quadrant Ranking Released by 360Quadrants - 101
- Southern California Comprehensive Cancer Center Selects Medline
The City has contracted with Robe Construction to repair the deck joints and replace the sealants on the third level of the Van Buren Parking Deck. This maintenance will prevent water from leaking through to the lower decks, which contributes to deterioration of the structure. Crews are scheduled to work Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
More on illi News
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Multiwall Bags Market worth $14.4 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Pin Insertion Machine Market worth $255 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- BASE10 and DNA Link Partners on Research to Support Authorization of Antibody Test at the Point of Care
Portions of the second and third floors will be inaccessible while the contractor is working. Access to the fourth and fifth floors will not be restricted. Unless otherwise noted, all levels of the parking deck will be re-opened and available for use on Saturdays and Sundays. Visitors are encouraged to follow all posted detour and closure signs and to use caution while accessing the parking deck. As a reminder, overnight parking is prohibited in the Van Buren Parking Deck on Sundays.
For more information about this project and downtown parking facilities, visit www.naperville.il.us/downtownparking.
Latest on illi News
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Simplify Healthcare Ranked 164 Among the Fastest-growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™
- Oilfield Communications Market worth $4.5 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- PVDF Membrane Market worth $925 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Asia-Pacific Animal Health Market worth $22.1 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Guaranteed Rate Donates Over $3 Million to Children in Need Through New Initiative
- UScellular and Hyperion Partners Team Up to Provide New Solutions for Business and Government Customers
- Chicago: What People Are Saying About the Passage of Mayor Lightfoot's 2021 Budget
- Mayor Lightfoot's 2021 Budget Receives Approval by Chicago City Council
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- CITGO Holds Annual Food Drive for Local Pantries
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Author Wins Two International Book Awards
- Three Arrested and Charged Following Naperville Verizon Store Robbery
- Chicago: Mayor Lightfoot to Introduce Ordinance Expanding Regulatory Relief for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- Electri-Flex Teams with Community for 1,000 Thanksgiving Meal Donations
- Cloud Mobile Backend as a Service (BaaS) Market worth $5.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas