Civiqs and Rust Belt Rising's poll consists of 2,289 likely voters:
- Overall battleground results: 51% Biden, 46% Trump, 3% other, 1% unsure
- Michigan (543 respondents): 52% Biden, 43% Trump, 4% other, 2% unsure
- Ohio (586): 50% Trump, 47% Biden, 3% other, 1% unsure
- Pennsylvania (600): 52% Biden, 45% Trump, 2% other, 1% unsure
- Wisconsin (560): 53% Biden, 45% Trump, 2% other, 1% unsure
The October 8-11 poll finds 52% of voters do not trust the Trump Administration to provide accurate information on COVID-19 while 36% do trust President Trump. By a 49%-42% margin, people favor getting the pandemic under control first to safely and fully reopen business and schools so they stay open instead of adjusting to living with the pandemic while keeping everything open. With the Supreme Court, Midwesterners believe the next President and Senate should fill the vacancy by 50% to 48%. On schooling, they favor hybrid in-person/distance learning (40%) over more in-person (33%) or distance learning (21%). With the wide partisan split on absentee voting, 22% of Democrats will be voting on Election Day versus 71% of Republicans. State and local Democrats lead on who voters trust to rebuild the economy, 46% to 42%.
More on illi News
- Bisnar Chase Employment Attorneys Victorious in California Appellate Court
- Intern Pursuit Platform Launches Their New Game!
- An Original Radio Play Mystery Comedy "The Case of the Missing Parents"
- Kari-Ann Ryan wins respected Leader of the Year award at the 2020 Toast of Schaumburg with the Schaumburg Business Association
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
"Voters want effective leaders with empathy and good judgment," said Paul Kendrick, Executive Director of Rust Belt Rising. "People said they don't feel in control of their lives right now and they overwhelmingly identified a political change as what they need to get back in control of their lives again."
Chicago-based, Rust Belt Rising is a Midwest political organization that trains Democrats and provides research and programs to more than 300 rising leaders in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Full results: https://rustbeltrising.com/resources/
Executive Director Paul Kendrick can be reached at [email protected] and 202-415-8901.
SOURCE Rust Belt Rising
More on illi News
- Cision Insights and Adobe Win 2020 PRNEWS Platinum Public Relations Award for Best Use of Data and Measurement
- CEO & Agents Elected to Prominent ATA Roles
- Naperville Firefighters Extinguish Residential Fire on 600 Block of Century Farm Dr.
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine and University of the Southwest Partner to Offer Students Medical School Opportunity
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Vibes Recognized as a Leader Again in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms
- Antares Capital Closes Eighth CLO Transaction, Bringing CLO Assets Under Management to $7.5 Billion
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market for Healthcare worth $3.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- IT Certification Council Launches New Website
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- Monroe Capital Supports Vector Capital's Acquisition of MarkLogic Corporation
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents & Thinners Market worth $4.3 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Economic Impact Of Disability Travel Reaches $58.7 Billion
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- 2020 Virtual Business & Leadership Conference
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Switchfast Technologies Announcing Axcell Technologies Acquisition
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Watts Of Love Introduces Innovative Patented Solar Lights To Illuminate The Path Out Of Poverty For Thousands Of Families Across The Developing World
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI