- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc - 232
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition - 231
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc - 212
The Chicago-based startup has previously provided an online giving experience to incentivize consumers' purchasing behavior by supporting causes important to them. With the Shopify POS app, ShoppingGives is expanding to brick and mortar stores, creating a full omni-channel social impact offering.
Retailers will donate a percentage of each purchase to a preselected cause most important to them or a nonprofit that the customer selects during checkout. With Shopify POS, participating stores can feature up to six causes that customers can choose when making purchases.
Retailers will benefit from greater customer loyalty while consumers will know exactly where and how their donation is benefiting their immediate community. In-store print marketing will raise customer awareness of how their purchases at the store will benefit a worthy cause.
More on illi News
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Robert Katz, M.D. Elected Chair, Lupus Society of Illinois Board of Directors
- Naperville: Bond set at $150,000 for man accused of Possession of Child Pornography
- Cobalt Adds Newly Designed One and Two Channel 3G-SDI Models
- Marine Survey Completed for the "GigNet-1" Subsea Cable System
"Shopify POS extends ShoppingGives mission to do good and make an impact," said Ronny Sage, Founder and CEO. "I've always believed in the power of shifting marketing dollars to the impact space so brands can connect with customers to build authentic relationships while still driving business goals. Now ShoppingGives will serve both online and brick and mortar retailers."
Retailers can follow three easy steps to integrate Shopify POS:
- Either let shoppers choose which cause to support in-store or set a default to a cause the retailer's organization wants to support on all purchases.
- Activate the POS store donations on the Purchase Widget. With the click of one button, the program will begin to recognize a transaction with donations at a point of sale in the system.
- By adding the Change Commerce Tile to the Shopify POS smart grid, store associates can access the app in-store. Performing this quick step will enable them to access cause information.
"The launch of Shopify POS is just our first step with many enhanced features on the way," promises Dzenita Cifric, Sr Product Manager. "Retailers will soon be able to manage specific featured cases by store locations and round-up donations will be made possible too."
More on illi News
- The Foundation for Dermatology Education to Host the Fourth Annual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference - Sunday, June 13, 2021 USA - English USA - English
- Naperville Needs You. Help Shape the Possibilities.
- Providence Real Estate Announces Creation of The Providence Real Estate Diversity Scholarship
- Keller Lenkner Associates Sean Duddy and Marquel Reddish Longtin Honored as 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
For more information on the app and pricing packages, retailers can visit https://shoppinggives.com.
Big Picture PR
ShoppingGives, the leading social impact commerce platform, is the turn-key solution for thousands of socially conscious brands including Steve Madden, Greats, Kenneth Cole, Natori, White + Warren, Christy Sports, Solstice Sunglasses, Tomboyx, Fresh Clean Tees, Blind Barber, Huron, and Neighborhood Goods to accelerate their growth through integrated social impact. Our suite of social impact marketing technologies enables a data-driven approach to cause-marketing, empowering brands to create more authentic, higher-converting customer experiences by promoting corporate social responsibility – all while maintaining cause marketing regulation, enabling donations to over 1.5M 501c(3) nonprofits.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
- In-Car Video Technology from Motorola Solutions Assisting U.K. Police to "Help Reduce Road Risk and Increase Safety"
- Announcing "My Way Your Way Our Way", Bashiri Johnson's New Video & Single released on Life In Rhythm Media
- RMB Capital Proposes a Spin-Off of Nippon Columbia and Other Measures to Increase Value at Faith Ltd.
- Havas Chicago Appoints Industry Highflier Myra Nussbaum as Chief Creative Officer
- WT Group Welcomes David MacDonald as Director of Business Development
- Teledyne Storm Unveils New Cable Family of Test Leads Offering Extended Useful Life: Storm-Test™
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals The Link Between Your Smile and Vision
- TDS and UScellular To Webcast Annual Meetings Of Shareholders
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- SurePeople Promotes Demetra Anagnostopoulos to Co-CEO, Expands Leadership Team to Accelerate Strong Growth Momentum
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Lime Global Selects LifeSpeak to Offer Mental Health and Wellbeing Support for UK Customers
- National Installment Lenders Association: Illinois Citizens Speak Out Against New Lending Law [Videos]