- Form 8.3 - Bally's Corporation - 476
- Pappas teams up with Candace Jordan and Luxe Bloom on Mother's Day - 467
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads - 395
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a total of 26,004 people died in U.S. crashes involving a distracted driver between 2012 and 2019.
In support of this effort, the Naperville Police Department is partnering with the Illinois Department of Transportation, the Illinois State Police and more than 200 local law enforcement agencies around Illinois to enhance enforcement of distracted driving laws during the entire month of April.
More on illi News
- Camping World Announces Acquisition of Boat-N-RV Superstore in South Carolina
- Michael Johnson Performance chooses Mondo for training center tracks and weight room flooring
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
- Inc. Magazine Names Hologram on its Annual List of Best Workplaces for 2021
- Nanometrics Awarded $10 Million US Government Contract to Upgrade its International Seismic Monitoring Network
"It has become all too common to see people driving down the road while looking at their phones," said Naperville Police Sergeant Ricky Krakow. "People know texting and driving is both dangerous and illegal, but they do it anyway, putting themselves and others at risk. During April, you will see increased law enforcement efforts as officers stop and ticket anyone who violates distracted driving and other Illinois motor vehicle laws."
This distracted driving campaign is administered by the Illinois Department of Transportation with federal traffic safety funds.
Latest on illi News
- Teledyne Storm Unveils New Cable Family of Test Leads Offering Extended Useful Life: Storm-Test™
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Dr. Julie Steinhauer Reveals The Link Between Your Smile and Vision
- TDS and UScellular To Webcast Annual Meetings Of Shareholders
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- SurePeople Promotes Demetra Anagnostopoulos to Co-CEO, Expands Leadership Team to Accelerate Strong Growth Momentum
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Lime Global Selects LifeSpeak to Offer Mental Health and Wellbeing Support for UK Customers
- National Installment Lenders Association: Illinois Citizens Speak Out Against New Lending Law [Videos]
- Medical Societies Support Safety and Benefits of Ultrasound Contrast Agents
- Naperville: IMEA Electric Efficiency Grant Applications Now Being Accepted
- Prairie Represents Crafts Technology in its Sale to Hyperion Materials & Technologies
- ExteNet Systems Announces Successful Closing of Manulife Investment
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Datalogics Inc. Announces New Cloud-based PDF Processing Products on Zapier and Amazon Web Services
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!