- Sootheez Revolutionizes Relaxation: A New Era of Therapeutic Comfort Unveiled
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Major Auction of Illinois Farmland Set for November 9
The data demonstrates the excellent antitumor efficacy and safety profile of Pimicotinib in the treatment of patients with advanced TGCT and will be presented with the title of "EFFICACY AND SAFETY PROFILE OF PIMICOTINIB (ABSK021) IN TENOSYNOVIAL GIANT CELL TUMOR (TGCT): PHASE 1B UPDATE" in a poster presentation with the poster Bd# of "493".
The most remarkable result is the objective response rate (ORR) of the 50 mg QD dose group of Pimicotinib (ABSK021), which reached 77.4% (24/31), including two complete responses (CR) and 22 partial responses (PR). Additionally, 87.5% (21/24) of patients with objective response were observed within the first 25 weeks. Furthermore, Pimicotinib also presented apparent advantages in terms of safety profile.
More on illi News
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Brighter Smile Just Launched Their New Website!
- Windy City Implant And Dental Centers Just Launched Their New Website!
Currently, Pexidartinib developed by Daiichi Sankyo is the only drug approved for the treatment of TGCT in the global market. However, it has been given a "black box warning" by the FDA due to potential risk of fatal liver damage and its objective response rate is only 38%. Despite this, Daiichi Sankyo achieved sales of approximately US$40 million in the global market with Pexidartinib. CICC predicts that the global market for TGCT could amount to around 1 billion US dollars.
In comparison to Pexidartinib from Daiichi Sankyo, Abbisko's Pimicotinib shows better efficacy and safety in treating TGCT and is expected to become a best-in-class drug. If approved for use on TGCT in 2025 with a market penetration rate of 20%, its peak sales are estimated to reach 3.14 billion yuan (after risk adjustment) with listing price reference to Pexidartinib at $250,000 per year.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Updated Version 9 ezCheckPrinting Software Has No Validation Fees, Yearly Cost or Hidden Costs
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Naperville: Pre-Trial Detention Ordered for Chicago Convicted Felon on Parole Charged with Armed Habitual Criminal for Alleged Illegal Possession of a Firearm
- Chicago Public Schools Announces Stabilized Enrollment after Years of Decline
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Chief Larry Snelling Confirmed By City Council As Chicago Police Department Superintendent
- Benefits Of Using Silicone Gel Socks
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Collinwood Earns Certified Veteran's Business Enterprise™ Designation from the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Microsoft and Mercy collaborate to empower clinicians to transform patient care with generative AI
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Quill Continues to Grow Nationwide Footprint with Sizeable New Partnerships Spanning Businesses Across Multiple Industries
- Freightos' WebCargo Partners with Chapman Freeborn to Offer Extensive Global Capacity
- Breaking the Mold: The Human Conditioning Dilemma with Radavie
- Naperville: Structure Fire in the 4100 Block of Emporia Ct.
- Aquasight Unveils Aquasight Copilot™ to Aid & Assist Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Youth Employment Up 19 Percent From 2022 Through One Summer Chicago
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida