- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'
She has served as AAOMS Associate Executive Director of Practice Management and Governmental Affairs since 2004. The AAOMS Executive Director Search Committee unanimously approved her appointment in March after interviewing five high-profile healthcare executive candidates. She also will serve as executive director of the OMS Foundation.
Wittich replaces Scott Farrell, MBA, CPA, who is retiring after five years as executive director. Previously, he was AAOMS Chief Financial Officer and Associate Executive Director of Business and Operations for 18 years.
"With her impressive experience at AAOMS and past history working in oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) offices, Karin brings extensive knowledge to the position of executive director," said AAOMS President B.D. Tiner, DDS, MD, FACS. "She maintains productive, collaborative relationships with allied organizations, dental specialty organizations and other key strategic partners and has been heavily involved in our advocacy efforts, helping ensure issues important to the specialty are discussed and signed into law. We look forward to her accomplishments as AAOMS Executive Director."
More on illi News
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
Wittich, of Elgin, Ill., joined AAOMS as Manager of the Practice Management department in 1999. Her team's major projects have included implementation of online learning and webinars, development of the OMS Quality Outcomes Registry (OMSQOR®) to collect data from OMS practices and the Dental Anesthesia Assistant National Certification Examination (DAANCE) program as well as increasing the number of practice management and coding educational offerings. In addition, she has managed all state and federal government affairs activities, including Day on the Hill, and has served as Secretary to OMSPAC. Involved with the OMS specialty for more than 30 years, she received AAOMS honorary fellowship in 2017.
Previous to AAOMS, Wittich was a practice administrator at two OMS offices in suburbs of Chicago, where she was responsible for all operational and accounting activities. She became a Certified Association Executive in 2013.
"I am proud to begin the next chapter of my professional career serving as the executive director of AAOMS and, alongside my colleagues and the members we serve, will continue to advance the mission of the organization," Wittich said. "I am grateful to my mentors and friends who have inspired and supported me over the last 30-plus years."
More on illi News
- Step Up, Stand Out and Break Through with October's First-Ever Black Professionals Month
- Disruptive PropTech platform an offshoot of online fundraising frontrunner
- Simple Mills Debuts FIRST National Advertising Campaign Titled "Live Full"
- Camping World Announces Increase in Stock Repurchase Program by $125 Million
- SIGGRAPH 2021 Honors History of Computer Graphics With First-of-its-kind Program
The experts in face, mouth and jaw surgery® — The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) is the professional organization representing more than 11,000 oral and maxillofacial surgeons, OMS residents and OMS professional staff in the United States. AAOMS supports its fellows' and members' ability to practice their specialty through education, research and advocacy. AAOMS fellows and members comply with rigorous continuing education requirements and submit to periodic office anesthesia evaluations. For additional information about oral and maxillofacial surgery, visit the AAOMS websites at AAOMS.org and MyOMS.org.
SOURCE American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Aptinyx to Participate in 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service
- Baxter Advances Enterprise Digital Transformation in Collaboration With AWS
- MTE Advisors Inc. Offering a 3-Day BRM Workshop
- Two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 92nd Annual Bud Billiken® Parade
- Sterling Partners Completes Sale of Traffic Control Leader, Statewide Safety Systems
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Keller Lenkner Named Trial Strategy Innovation Law Firm of the Year by National Law Journal and American Lawyer Media at 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards
- La Vida Baseball Launches New All-Female and Latina Multimedia Show 'Locker Room Talk' Wednesday
- Katonah Capital Partners Management LLC and Emil van Essen LLC Announce Merger
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas names Mary Ellen Podmolik as her new Director of Communications
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Bowmore® Single Malt Scotch Whisky introduces Designed by Aston Martin collection USA - English Latin America - español Deutschland - Deutsch France - Français Brazil - Português
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®
- Naperville Police Present College Safety Guide Webinar on August 5
- Beyond Protocol Launches Unhackable Blockchain-Ledger Technology to Record Proof of Ownership of Rare Collectibles