- Ladybug Watercolor Painting in Chicago Gallery Holiday Art Show
- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
The Leo Benardo Award for Innovation in K-12 Language Education was presented to Vesna Dimitrieska from University of Indiana-Bloomington. The ACTFL-NFMLTA/MLJ Emma Marie Birkmaier Award for Doctoral Dissertation Research in World Language Education was awarded to Ye Shen from The Ohio State University. Rebekah Bray Rankin from Lexington High School, MA received the Nelson Brooks Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Culture. Mathieu Ausseil from French For All was honored with the Edwin Cudecki Award for Support for Language Education.
The ACTFL/LCF Award for Excellence in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Classroom was presented to Daniel Verdugo from Huron High School, MI. The Global Engagement Initiative Award was granted to three programs: The Chinese Program at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire accepted by Kaishan Kong; Advanced Spanish Service Learning: Migration, Asylum, and Human Rights at the Border accepted by Vivian Brates from Stanford University (CA); and Glocal Engagement: The Critical Virtual Exchange and Linguistic Landscape Fieldwork accepted by Liling Huang from Boston University (MA) and University of Buffalo (NY).
More on illi News
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The LCF/Klett Award for Sustainable Development Education in the World Language Classroom was awarded to Kathleen Forrester from University of Michigan; Heidi Lechner from Libertyville High School, IL; and The Global Classroom Project in Fairfax County Public Schools VA accepted by Beatrix Preusse-Burr and Andrea Martin-Jones. Kelly Arispe from Boise State University ID received the ACTFL-NYSAFLT Anthony Papalia Award for Excellence in Teacher Education. Oana Costache from Dutch Center for Language Education; Eva S Becker from University of Cologne (Germany); and Thomas Goetz from University of Vienna Austria were honored with the ACTFL-NFMLTA/MLJ Paul Pimsleur Award for Research in World Language Education.
Aleidine (Ali) Moeller from University of Nebraska-Lincoln received the Wilga Rivers Award for Leadership in World Language Education (Postsecondary). Mark Linsky from Savannah-Chatham County Public School System GA was granted with Florence Steiner Award for Leadership in World Language Education (K-12). Chrissy Roe Spain Park High School AL won ACTFL/IALLT Award for Excellence in World Language Instruction Using Technology (K-12). Bobby Hobgood at University of North Carolina Charlotte earned ACTFL/Cengage/IALLT Postsecondary Award for Excellence in World Language Instruction Using Technology. Lastly, Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township IN accepted by Shawn Smith Superintendent MSD Lawrence Township IN won Melba D Woodruff award Exemplary Elementary World Language Program.
More on illi News
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Successful Data Recovery: WeRecoverData Rescues Small Business in Chicago
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
The ceremony also included remarks by past president Victoria Russell as well as acknowledgment of 2023 Research Priorities Grants recipients and presentation of 2023 NNELL award Outstanding Support Early Second language Learning as well as Dr Patricia Pattie Davis Wiley award given by language learning children special interest groups.
The call nominations including self nominations will reopen Spring 2024 so interested parties can learn more about ACTFL & LCF Professional Awards program then submit their applications accordingly.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Hyatt Celebrates Groundbreaking of Inaugural Hyatt Studios Property in Mobile, Alabama
- Travis Bagent, Arm Wrestling Champion, Wins Custom Suit in Fun-Filled Match with BALANI CEO Sonny Balani
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Echo Global Logistics Named a 2023 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in the Nation
- Fairway Private Equity & Venture Capital Opportunities Fund Announces Third Quarter Results
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- New Partnership Between Generis And Risetime Provides Easy and Compliant Information Management for Cosmetics Industry
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Cotinuum LLC Partners with Expedition Money LLC to Elevate Financial Wellness Offerings for Workers
- 8TH ANNUAL ELITE TRADES CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES TO AIR ON CBS SPORTS NETWORK IN DECEMBER
- Arcons Technology Announces Longview Asset Management's successful adoption of tradeEdge for Streamlined Trade Allocations
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The Holiday Season is Going to Get Spooky This Weekend
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- UVCeed Wins Fast Company 2023 Next Big Things in Tech Award