- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund - 179
- Best Accounting Software in India in 2020 - Latest Quadrant Ranking Released by 360Quadrants
- Caterpillar Again Named to Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
Windrose Airlines is a Ukrainian charter airline headquartered in Kiev, which operates charter flights to destinations in Europe, Turkey, Israel, and Egypt. Under the contract, AELF FlightService will provide sub-service to Windrose Airlines, for routes on behalf of UkrPoshta, Ukraine's national post.
"Over the past 13 years, Windrose has been a pioneer in various aviation fleet projects in Ukraine. We are very excited about the cargo flights service that we now introduce together with AELF FlightService, Maleth Aero and our local partner, UkrPoshta. Freight transportation is in high demand, especially in these difficult times, so we are glad to offer these services to our customers and look forward to developing this business direction in 2021," said Vladimir Kamenchuk, General Director of Windrose Aviation Company.
More on illi News
- Geomembranes Market worth $3.2 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- City of Naperville Opens First Compressed Natural Gas Station
- Chaz Ebert Debuts Song "I Remember People," Performed Quarantine-Style by The Chicago Soul Spectacular
The transaction was negotiated by the global leasing specialist Air Charter Service (ACS).
"We are delighted to have secured this deal, which benefits all concerned. We have worked hand-in-hand every step of the way with AELF FlightService, and we're thrilled to have arranged this long-term contract for both them and our colleagues at Windrose," said Scott Collier, Director of Leasing EMEA for ACS.
This is the first wet leasing contract for AELF FlightService, which has been in the dry leasing business for several years and now offers a full range of wet, damp, and dry leasing services.
AELF FlightService is a privately held commercial aircraft leasing company and ACMI/Charter operator of passenger and freight aircraft. The company has offices in Chicago, Miami, and Dublin. Learn more at http://www.AELF-FlightService.com.
Please follow us on social media:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/flightservice
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FlightService
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flightservice_/
More on illi News
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Simplify Healthcare Ranked 164 Among the Fastest-growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™
- Oilfield Communications Market worth $4.5 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- PVDF Membrane Market worth $925 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Asia-Pacific Animal Health Market worth $22.1 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
Crew prepares for AELF FlightService flight for Windrose Airlines.
AELF FlightService A330-200
AELF FlightService A330 MSN 700
SOURCE AELF FlightService
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Camping World Holdings Announces Deal to Acquire Paul Sherry RV in the Greater Dayton, Ohio Market
- Terraboost Donates 1 Million Disinfecting Wipes to the Meals on Wheels Network to Keep Volunteers Safe During Holiday Season
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Breathable Films Market worth $3.9 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- DTF Tax-Free Income Inc. Announces Board Approval For Tender Offer And Proposal To Convert To A Term Fund
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Naperville Police Arrest Lockport Woman for Felony Theft of Puppy
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Naperville: City Council Ballot Lottery Scheduled
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Southern California Comprehensive Cancer Center Selects Medline
- Follett Higher Education Group Brings ACCESS to More College Students During COVID-19
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States