- Wireless Charging for Wearables and Beyond: NuCurrent Advances NFC Wireless Charging Beyond the NFC Forum's Global WLC Specification
- Cap Rates for Net Lease Dollar Store Properties Compress to Historic Levels | The Boulder Group
- Naperville: Bond Set at $750,000 for Chicago Man Accused of Attempting to Rob Delivery Driver at Gunpoint
"This is a very proficient group of patient advocates who each have their own mix of manifestations and personal stories about their sarcoidosis diagnosis," said Mary McGowan, CEO of Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research. "Their inspiring stories and insightful reflections add a vital voice to improving the understanding of the lives and experiences of chronically ill patients. Each of their finely crafted stories help to build understanding, awareness, and provides depth to our understanding of the challenges of triumphs of living with a complex rare disease."
More on illi News
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Sifter.shop Launches the Sifter Professional Network
- Step Up, Stand Out and Break Through with October's First-Ever Black Professionals Month
- Disruptive PropTech platform an offshoot of online fundraising frontrunner
Topics the FSR Speakers' Bureau will discuss with the public include the challenges of living with a rare, chronic, immunocompromising illness, COVID19 and being immunocompromised, improving patient access to qualified care and effective treatments, and improving doctor patient communication. Members can be requested through the FSR website to share their unique stories to a variety of different stakeholders and communities, including patients, industry, donors, physicians, media, and legislative and/or policy makers.
The FSR Speakers' Bureau members include Cheryl Bradford, Brandi Cleaver, Garrie Farrow, Yvonne Holt James, Jim Kuhn, Mary Morlino, Michael Patterson, Jessica Reid, Tara Sims, Rebecca Stanfel, Sammy Suriani, Rhonda Underhill, Della Washington and Leanne West.
To learn more or request a member of the FSR Patient Speakers' Bureau to speak at an engagement, please visit https://www.stopsarcoidosis.org/fsr-speakers-bureau/.
Sarcoidosis is a rare inflammatory disease characterized by the formation of granulomas—tiny clumps of inflammatory cells—in one or more organs of the body. Despite increasing advances in research, sarcoidosis remains difficult to diagnose with limited treatment options and no known cure.
More on illi News
- Simple Mills Debuts FIRST National Advertising Campaign Titled "Live Full"
- Camping World Announces Increase in Stock Repurchase Program by $125 Million
- SIGGRAPH 2021 Honors History of Computer Graphics With First-of-its-kind Program
- STW Technic and Elevāt Announce New Partnership for Complete MM-IoT Solution
- Mensa Foundation Honors Danielle Posthuma for Research Identifying Genes Correlated with Intelligence
About the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research (FSR)
Established in 2000, The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research (FSR) is the leading international nonprofit organization dedicated to finding a cure for sarcoidosis and improving care for sarcoidosis patients. Since inception, FSR has fostered over $5 million in sarcoidosis-specific research efforts and has worked diligently to provide resources to thousands. For more information and to join our community, visit www.stopsarcoidosis.org.
312-341-0500 ext 106
SOURCE Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- New pad printing ink for plastics from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I Announces Pricing of $250,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- JetRails Announces Magento Hosting Rescue Service
- Baxter Advances Enterprise Digital Transformation in Collaboration With AWS
- MTE Advisors Inc. Offering a 3-Day BRM Workshop
- Two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker will serve as the Grand Marshal for the 92nd Annual Bud Billiken® Parade
- Sterling Partners Completes Sale of Traffic Control Leader, Statewide Safety Systems
- Upcoming gelataria, SIDESHOW GELATO, brings the carnival for family friendly end of summer spectacular!
- Acumentrics, Inc. will be exhibiting at the annual Wright Patterson AFB Technology Expo on August 11th, 2021, in Dayton, Ohio
- Keller Lenkner Named Trial Strategy Innovation Law Firm of the Year by National Law Journal and American Lawyer Media at 2021 Elite Trial Lawyers Awards
- La Vida Baseball Launches New All-Female and Latina Multimedia Show 'Locker Room Talk' Wednesday
- Katonah Capital Partners Management LLC and Emil van Essen LLC Announce Merger
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas names Mary Ellen Podmolik as her new Director of Communications
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Bowmore® Single Malt Scotch Whisky introduces Designed by Aston Martin collection USA - English Latin America - español Deutschland - Deutsch France - Français Brazil - Português
- First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distribution for FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF®
- Naperville Police Present College Safety Guide Webinar on August 5
- Beyond Protocol Launches Unhackable Blockchain-Ledger Technology to Record Proof of Ownership of Rare Collectibles
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- TDS and UScellular to release second quarter operating results and host conference call on August 6, 2021