- Gretchen Cook-Anderson Named Associate Vice President, Assistant to the President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Antiracism at IES Abroad - 468
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination - 367
- MCAP Acquisition Corporation Announces the Separate Trading of Its Class A Common Stock and Warrants Commencing on or About April 19, 2021 - 358
These novel, proprietary composites—one biofiber-based, the other carbon nanotube-based—are engineered to enable greater filler dispersion for the production of high-performance compounds. As a result, companies within a wide range of industries, ranging from automotive manufacturing to household goods, will be able to rapidly formulate sustainable and electrostatic discharge (ESD)-safe polymers, while achieving lightweighting, strength, stiffness, productivity and processing objectives.
Both Interfacial and NSM specialize in connecting their customers with unique material solutions, and both are part of Japan-based NAGASE Group. This partnership represents the first instance in which Interfacial will leverage NSM's distribution capabilities to bring its differentiated products to a wider market.
"Interfacial is ecstatic about launching our disruptive, highly filled masterbatch technology with NAGASE Specialty Materials," said Interfacial Chief Operating Officer (COO) Jeff Cernohous. "It provides compounders with the ability to easily process difficult-to-handle materials, like natural fibers and carbon nanotubes. This allows them to create compounds with improved manufacturing output, dispersion and ultimate performance. We expect this to be the first of many new product launches with our NSM partners."
More on illi News
- Gold Rush Gaming Vindicated By Dismissal Of Disciplinary Complaint By Illinois Gaming Board
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Concept Reply partners with IOTech to enhance its Industry 4.0 edge computing portfolio
Mark Miller, President and COO at NSM, also anticipates substantial benefits for the market. "I am very excited about this extension of our value chain at NSM and its positive ramifications for the productivity and sustainability requirements desired by our customers," Miller said. "NAGASE Specialty Materials is committed to servicing customer needs through representation of excellent suppliers and the marketing of NAGASE manufactured solutions. The representation of our sister company, Interfacial, bringing highly filled masterbatches to market which leverage our existing supplier base, allows us to do both."
Interfacial's new highly filled masterbatches are available now—in quantities ranging from samples to truckloads for full-scale production.
About NAGASE Specialty Materials - NAGASE Specialty Materials is a leading distributor of specialty chemicals and manufacturer of chemical products, serving industries that impact everyday life—ranging from plastics and coatings, to pharmaceuticals and personal care. NAGASE Specialty Materials is committed to adding value to customers' product development and manufacturing processes with extensive resources to fulfill that commitment.
NAGASE Specialty Materials is part of NAGASE Group, a public company with $8 billion in annual revenue. Founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832 as a specialized purveyor of dyes and chemicals, NAGASE now has 100+ group companies and more than 6,000 team members. Spanning 27 countries and regions, NAGASE connects the world with high-end materials and technologies.
More on illi News
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reminds Stockholders to Vote in Favor of Business Combination with Stem, Inc.
- Thiel College launches innovative Communication and Leadership Master's degree program
- Pappas reminds taxpayers: Pay First Installment Cook County property taxes through May 3 with no late fee
- JFK honored as "First Irish-Catholic President" in New Bill
- Naperville: Immediate Closure of Middle and Top Levels of Central Parking Facility
Additional information about NAGASE Specialty Materials can be found at https://www.fitzchem.com/.
About Interfacial Consultants- Interfacial Consultants (IFC) is focused on the development and commercialization of technology platforms relating to advanced materials and manufacturing processes for the plastics, building and construction, electronics, automotive, recycling and specialty chemicals markets. Founded in 2015, IFC has achieved a CAGR of over 100%, has revenues approaching $10 million and currently employs a staff of 45.
For more information, see www.ifllc.com.
SOURCE Interfacial Consultants, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on illi News
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Solomon Pratt Demos Booty Bands LIVE o nEntrepreneurs for Mothers Day on Entrepreneurship Live Show
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- The AZEK® Company Inc. Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call on May 13, 2021
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- Allscripts to Release First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results April 29
- Naperville: Structure Fire 1700 Block of Roberts Lane
- ShoppingGives Launches In-store Charitable Giving Option for Shopify Merchants Through Shopify POS
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- Camping World Announces Strategic Appointments to Leadership Team to Enhance Its Growth and Expansion Plans
- SRW Expands Offering by Welcoming First Executive Creative Director
- Signature introduces Quicklink Studio for connecting remote presenters into virtual events
- Debut Novel "EO-N" Wins Reader Views Best Historical Fiction Award